Kyle Cured Cancer ... 4/1/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I relied on my own advice, which is why I am still here. Everyone else can do what they want. If they want to continue use the standard chemotherapy/radiation/opioid protocol... good luck.

But....the standard chemo/radiation/opioid protocol DOES work. All the time? No. But then again, neither does your approach.

But....the standard chemo/radiation/opioid protocol DOES work. All the time? No. But then again, neither does your approach.

Again ... on my blog and throughout this thread... I explain exactly what chemotherapy and radiation do by detailing a lived experience. I explained WHY it failed me, and why my cancer metastasized AFTER I completed the doctor prescribed regimen.

The approach I take requires real work. Do you know how difficult it was for me to tell my lies? Do you think others are willing to lose their families, reputation, and all of the things that their lies brought? What about a person with trauma... do you think that person really wants to unearth their suppressions?

It sounds so easy and simple... but expressing your deepest and darkest fears, trauma, and pain, and revealing your truth is much harder than receiving balloons, being called a fighter, and being loved for having cancer.

That is why most people die of cancer. They would rather take those suppressions to the grave. Me... I didn't want to die. I loved my family too much.

When I understood how this worked, I expressed myself, and lost everything. My reputation, friendships, and even family relationships were OVER. This was not a pretty process. I cannot explain how f'd up my life became after I expressed myself. Most people do not want the consequences of revealing their truth, so they take it to the grave.

But....the standard chemo/radiation/opioid protocol. DOES work. All the time? No. But then again, neither does your approach.

My approach is time sensitive. If you read my blog(you probably did not), you would see how I explained that cancer is ice. The ice continuously grows the longer you hold in your suppressions. If a person does not start this regimen soon enough or go all out with the method... it will not matter. The ice will become too big, pierce organs, and the person would die. Now if a person starts this regimen soon enough, the ice can be melted and the person can be healed. Like with anything else... if you aren't dedicated... it will not work .

Now if you are dedicated to chemotherapy and radiation, you will die. The intent of those methods is to break up the ice. The medicine (opioids) people are subscribed merely conjure up the suppressions again, and the cancer just comes back. Those methods have no intention of removing cancer from the body, which is why most cancer patients die when completing that method.

Last edited:
What does a Bachelor of Science have to do with anything here?

People have a BS in Accounting and Criminal Justice also.

How many people have you treated? How many types of cancer? Over how many years have you followed up? Are clinical trials in progress? Do you have direct professional references from doctors? Can you provide any type of physical evidence with structural formulas?

Last edited:
Just let him do his thing man.

I know folks feel it is dangerous but he ain't budging.

You have no choice other than to let me do my thing. Even if people attempt to stop my thing, I am going to do it regardless. The proof is in my results, and the results of the people that are committed to this method. The truth will outlast all of the skepticism, doubt, and hate. The truth never has to budge... because it is the truth.

DBSc.gif

Just want to be clear that I was not recommending or promoting the ideas of Ryke Geerd Hamer in any way....I was just pointing out that his methods were damn near identical to OP's

He took advantage of a lot of vulnerable people and it cost them their lives

https://www.psiram.com/en/index.php/Victims_of_New_Medicine

I want to be clear in stating that I resonate with his lived experience 100 percent. I also want to be clear in stating that I used legal medical marijuana to heal... and that is the only medicine I recommend using in conjunction with my method.

In reference to vulnerable people being taken advantage of... you have to look no further than the system in place and the current standard of care.

D deleted since you seem to care about the innocent and vulnerable... what is your take on the 1937 Marijuana Tax Act, The Sackler Family and fake opioid campaigns, and over 100 years of public manipulation for profit?

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2017/10/30/the-family-that-built-an-empire-of-pain

Last edited:
I mean im not gonna argue or choose sides but have some of you heard how juicing and going basically vegan has helped people cure cancer?

Gonna need some proof.
I think looking up on google might show something, I never looked it up but heard it from some people. no idea just thought I would ask in here since everyones ganging up on OP

I think looking up on google might show something, I never looked it up but heard it from some people. no idea just thought I would ask in here since everyones ganging up on OP
I think a lot of research shows that a diet high in fruits, vegetables, and grains can be highly beneficial for your health. I don't believe there is any research showing that a vegan diet can be a stand alone cure for cancer.

I think a lot of research shows that a diet high in fruits, vegetables, and grains can be highly beneficial for your health. I don't believe there is any research showing that a vegan diet can be a stand alone cure for cancer.
I dont know about vegan but I think strictly a fruit and vegetable/juice type diet

a friends mother who was plagued with cancer so many times I guess did it and it worked but she had cancer all over that eventually it came back but I do know it cleared it up for a good while and she looked fantastic but she had so many health problems associated with it either way

I mean im not gonna argue or choose sides but have some of you heard how juicing and going basically vegan has helped people cure cancer?

That doesn't really have much to do with OP's claims since he asserts that you could eat whatever you like and you'll still be fit as a fiddle as long as you maintain a positive attitude.

Aside from that, there have been plenty of people in this thread who've acknowledged the legitimate benefits of being conscious of your diet. But that should be used as a complement to conventional medicine...not a replacement.

This woman believed that she cured her cancer through veganism and juicing and prayer, but her cancer returned and she died less than 2 years after making this video

You have to understand it's by design that these "miracle cures" almost always use bits and pieces of verifiable evidence to bolster their otherwise bogus ideas. It's a whole lot easier to convince someone of a lie when you mix in some truth to blur the lines.

lmao a scammer? how is he a scammer? You're just ppsting to post at this point. No substance or truths.
When someone has to resort to name calling, grasping straws, and does not respond to statements or facts... you just have to let them go.

I want to be clear in stating that I resonate with his lived experience 100 percent. I also want to be clear in stating that I used legal medical marijuana to heal... and that is the only medicine I recommend using in conjunction with my method.

In reference to vulnerable people being taken advantage of... you have to look no further than the system in place and the current standard of care.

D deleted since you seem to care about the innocent and vulnerable... what is your take on the 1937 Marijuana Tax Act, The Sackler Family and fake opioid campaigns, and over 100 years of public manipulation for profit?

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2017/10/30/the-family-that-built-an-empire-of-pain

B boris RustyShackleford RustyShackleford DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican D deleted

Would any of you like to address this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom