I honestly don't know who else to talk to NT

I think you should contact everyone you've slept with recently to tell them to get tested ASAP. It sucks, but if you're an adult (I'm assuming), then this needs to be dealt with in an adult manner. Don't risk your partners accidentally spreading what you have (if you have an STD/STI) to someone else just because you're too embarrassed. You shouldn't sexually active if you can't be mature about the consequences.

I think you should contact everyone you've slept with recently to tell them to get tested ASAP. It sucks, but if you're an adult (I'm assuming), then this needs to be dealt with in an adult manner. Don't risk your partners accidentally spreading what you have (if you have an STD/STI) to someone else just because you're too embarrassed. You shouldn't sexually active if you can't be mature about the consequences.

did u cheat on your current girl? u should get tested every 3 weeks if you're sexually active.

and if u hit jumpoffs just stick to plowing her, don't do all that extracurricular stuff like giving oral or kissing her. do u have bumps/scabs on your pubic area?

did u cheat on your current girl? u should get tested every 3 weeks if you're sexually active.

and if u hit jumpoffs just stick to plowing her, don't do all that extracurricular stuff like giving oral or kissing her. do u have bumps/scabs on your pubic area?

lol @ a lot of these comments.

...Surprised this wasn't posted yet:

11706037647601171418091.jpg

j.k...I hope you learn from your mistake.

...unless its the gift that keep one giving. j/k.

...No honestly, scrap up man.

lol @ a lot of these comments.

...Surprised this wasn't posted yet:

11706037647601171418091.jpg

j.k...I hope you learn from your mistake.

...unless its the gift that keep one giving. j/k.

...No honestly, scrap up man.

Man i don't know you, but i hope it's curable brother!! WRAP IT UP from here on out!! The next time it could be worst

Man i don't know you, but i hope it's curable brother!! WRAP IT UP from here on out!! The next time it could be worst

Back
Top Bottom