I HONESTLY FEEL SORRY FOR PEOPLE WHO DON'T HAVE ACCESS TO SHAKE SHACK BURGER

We have them ALL in Vegas...

In-N-Out>>>The Habit >Shake Shack >Five Guys >Smash Burger >Steak N Shake >Fatburger

Is fat burger trash or just doesnt stack up?

In N Out is good for fast food, but OD hyped when it comes to the general discussion of burgers.

Is fat burger trash or just doesnt stack up?

In N Out is good for fast food, but OD hyped when it comes to the general discussion of burgers.
IMO Fatburger just doesn't stack up. Too many other options. My taste buds might just be spoiled, I'm a Vegas transplant that grew up in L.A., and nothing can match a fresh double double. I've also had whataburger, Blake's Lotaburger in NM, and various others. At a point in my life I went 8yrs without eating beef or pork...my 1st day back to beef I had to have a double double, and some pastrami from the Hat.

I've had Shake Shack and it was a damn good burger and the shake was perfect. Pricey but I could taste the quality you know? Thing is the first time I had a single and it was perfect but when I went back a second time for a double, it suddenly became some haphazard, sloppy mess that tasted poorly made. Fries there are whatever.

I had In-N-Out one time when I went to Utah and it was everything I believed it to be. Great food, better prices and generous portions. I had some pictures online and it always looked good but still didn't compare to actually eating it. If I had to choose between it and Shake Shack I would go In-N-Out every time.

Burgerfi I've had a couple of times. First few was really good and it became my main stay for a non-fast food chain burger place. Then on my last visit... I don't know what happened. It wasn't what I knew at all. Two bites in and I was flooded with regret and the only thing that saved my meal were the onion rings. Shakes here are also trash.

Five Guys is consistently good but their burgers feel kind of small sometimes. And I tend to over do it on toppings from time to time. Fries are always good though.

Fuddruckers used to be my place when I was a kid. Their shakes and ostrich burger were some of the my favorite things to eat growing up. There's still a couple in South Florida and last time I went it was still good. They took ostrich off the menu though :smh:

Still so many places I want to try like Smash Burger, Rok Burger, Fat Burger, Whataburger.... I just love burgers man.

Thus ends my hamburger essay.

Someone mentioned it in here but if you ever travel out to NorCal you have to try Gott's Roadside. You can stop by in SF or pick it up along the way during a wine tasting trip. Best burgers you'll ever have. Pricier than shake shack but well worth the money. You won't be disappointed.

Shake Shack> BurgerFI if I'm going shell out $20 for a burger fries and a shake I'm going to Shake Shack no questions asked depending on the city I'm in

Five guys is good but its nothing special you can tell they use quality ingredients though

Cant wait to get back out to SoCal so I can finally hit In-N-Out didn't know anything about it last time I was out there 4 or 5 years ago and I've been upset with myself ever since. I NEED a double double with animal style fries in my life

Shack sauce on fries :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Tried a burger today...

Smash Burger >

Yet to try a fast food burger that tops smash burger, there's no in-n-out/jack in the box/etc. where I live though

Try at your own risk. Been seeing these online today.

Shake Shack, free burger

49261931_10155792713571338_1772871163014283264_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom