I HONESTLY FEEL SORRY FOR PEOPLE WHO DON'T HAVE ACCESS TO SHAKE SHACK BURGER

fudruckers >
That's the spot with like bison & ostrich burgers, right?

I have one fairly close by me & stepped into it one night years ago with the intent to eat there but I was with my girl at the time (FDB btw) & I believe I decided against it because as soon as I saw the menu, I knew she wouldn't be down to try new ****...

Ended up eating at Olive Garden or some **** :smh:

nawtyhare go through YOUR sofa cushions lookin' for loose change :lol:

*edit*

Fuddruckers fell off...I dunno if they're even still around?

Anyone remember back in the day when they had the actual pieces of meat hanging off hooks in the visable butchering area by the front of the restaurant? They'd actually cut the meat in store...this had to be in the early-90's.

Anyways...I've said it before, but for the DMV heads, all restaurant burgers will become irrelevant once you have one from Melt out in Leesburg, VA.

Last edited:
Those look like the frozen Ore-Ida fries from the grocery store.

Five Guys Fries > Shake Shack

The Shake Shack fried are really good though. I think they surprise a lot of people when they finally get some.

oooooo yea!! Fuddruckers!! that was the spot.

I don't know why they didn't get as big, but I always enjoyed that spot.

Different types of meats, cooked to order. I love that you put your own condiments after. You put as much, as little or none at all. I use to put a bunch of pico de gallo salsa on the side lol same with the sauce. had good value too. just didn't build enough hype perhaps.

None ever opened in the south bay area of norcal, and the one in daly city i think closed. I think east bay still has 1

I'm not sure if there's still one in Concord but I know there's one in Fairfield. Fuddruckers was just alright to me though.

In-N-Out legit got like 5 items on the menu and people out here go so crazy over it 
mean.gif
.  The fries are garbage, the burger is regular as Hell 
laugh.gif
, and it's ALWAYS packed no matter what time you go.  I don't care about that garbage *** animal style dressing either.  I hate thousand island.
I agree.

I live in Vegas, and I still don't understand the hype.

Weak *** joint!
I like In N Out but I understand. I went to the one near LAX last year. Got damn line was wrapped around the corner. Like no chicken sammiches or anything else after all these years?

I only had Fuddruckers once and their food was good. I was picking my brother up from school in Buffalo. SMH at me only gettjng a regular beef bacon cheeseburger though. Had a 10-11 hour drive ahead of me and didn't want anything that would make my stomach feel funny.

Went to SF this past December, tried In N Out and was horrendously disappointed. SHAKE SHACK > In N Out.

But the BEST burger I ever ate was during that trip at a spot around SF called GOTT's Roadside Burger. It was absolutely amazing.

In Austin for SXSW, tried the Shake Shack here. Maybe I'm biased to my hometown, but I felt like it's better in NYC. Still :smokin though.

In Austin for SXSW, tried the Shake Shack here. Maybe I'm biased to my hometown, but I felt like it's better in NYC. Still :smokin though.

Man if you still in austin check out mighty fine burger on braker or burger tex on airport.

nawtyhare go through YOUR sofa cushions lookin' for loose change :lol:

*edit*

Fuddruckers fell off...I dunno if they're even still around?

Anyone remember back in the day when they had the actual pieces of meat hanging off hooks in the visable butchering area by the front of the restaurant? They'd actually cut the meat in store...this had to be in the early-90's.

Anyways...I've said it before, but for the DMV heads, all restaurant burgers will become irrelevant once you have one from Melt out in Leesburg, VA.

Might try this later in the week.

Houston is getting a Shake Shack. It will be located in the Galleria area. Not surprise they chose to put it that area.

Back
Top Bottom