I just bought some DS OG VIII's, are they safe to wear?

I got a good deal for some OG's, I want to wear them, but I don't know if they have a history of breaking. Help me NT.

I got a good deal for some OG's, I want to wear them, but I don't know if they have a history of breaking. Help me NT.

This guy is insane ^^^
Hell no man ...
Those Og 8's would crumble into a million pieces ...
If you got iss ask Sinna[Imran] he can tell you more ...

This guy is insane ^^^
Hell no man ...
Those Og 8's would crumble into a million pieces ...
If you got iss ask Sinna[Imran] he can tell you more ...

I wouldn't wear them if I were you. We're typing about some 1993-94ish shoes. They are going to break apart into a hundred pieces if you attempt to runin them. You can MAYBE walk around in them if you're careful enough to do it on solid surfaces. I wouldn't recommend it.

I wouldn't wear them if I were you. We're typing about some 1993-94ish shoes. They are going to break apart into a hundred pieces if you attempt to runin them. You can MAYBE walk around in them if you're careful enough to do it on solid surfaces. I wouldn't recommend it.

Probably the most cracking prone Air Jordan made. Even a well worn pair of OG VIIIs will crack if not well maintained.

Probably the most cracking prone Air Jordan made. Even a well worn pair of OG VIIIs will crack if not well maintained.

OGs 2-6 are the most likely to crumble just because of the material the midsoles are made of + age + visible air unit on most of those.

7, 8, 9 are all going to be a pretty iffy situation. The material is still very susceptible to drying out and cracking/crumbling but they are not quite as oldand dont have the visible air.

10+ should generally be wearable if they were stored reasonably.

and of course OG 1s have invincible soles.

OGs 2-6 are the most likely to crumble just because of the material the midsoles are made of + age + visible air unit on most of those.

7, 8, 9 are all going to be a pretty iffy situation. The material is still very susceptible to drying out and cracking/crumbling but they are not quite as oldand dont have the visible air.

10+ should generally be wearable if they were stored reasonably.

and of course OG 1s have invincible soles.

dont do it...the first response the guy gave you was way off target...
dont even try to unds them

Back
Top Bottom