i just jizz. COD Montage..

bro soo much win.. check out the shotgun rampage at 2:35
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 i deff need to practice more

I don't know think I can ever get enough practice to be able to snipe someone at the other end of the map without even aiming down, while doing a 360 off a rooftop....insane...I wouldn't even be proud to say I can pull that off
roll.gif

I don't know think I can ever get enough practice to be able to snipe someone at the other end of the map without even aiming down, while doing a 360 off a rooftop....insane...I wouldn't even be proud to say I can pull that off
roll.gif

Man I Miss the good ole Cod4 & Waw days
frown.gif
I was so beasty playing with my middleschool firends! , Now I suck so bad at weaksauce black ops smh

frown.gif
I was so beasty playing with my middleschool firends! , Now I suck so bad at weaksauce black ops smh

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

frown.gif

yea bro. cod4 was really the climax in the COD franchise. its been going downhill since then. =[

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

frown.gif

yea bro. cod4 was really the climax in the COD franchise. its been going downhill since then. =[

what's crazy to me is the hop off the car at 5:15-20 and parts of the last minute
eek.gif

what's crazy to me is the hop off the car at 5:15-20 and parts of the last minute
eek.gif

Originally Posted by jthagreat

im glad theres no quick scoping in BO

I'm guessing you weren't good at it in MW2 or at least a victim to it? that's what I hate about BO, forces me to use actual guns
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jthagreat

im glad theres no quick scoping in BO

I'm guessing you weren't good at it in MW2 or at least a victim to it? that's what I hate about BO, forces me to use actual guns
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom