I JUST PLAYED BALL IN THE THE AIR JORDAN XX3 - REVIEW!!! WOW

NY GIANTS 11 thx for your review!

But I have one question, since I'll be only able to pick them up online:
I wear my regular size in the XX but I have to go down 1/2 size in the XXI. Which size I have to pick? That of the XX or the XXI? Thx a lot!

Hey NY Giants 11 you mentioned these are the greatest ballin shoe next to the foamposite pennys. another guy in a review said the penny's hurt real bad theinitial wears and then they are great. The 23 from first glance to me looks a little undercushioned for my taste, but i didnt try them on just looked at them.

I recently sent my XX'2 's into Nike because the sole started peeling off in the middle of one of my games and i only had them for 2 months. So i amawaiting Nike to inspect them and give me a gift card the only shoes on nike.com i would buy for ballin are the foamposites they retroed or the 23's whichwould you prefer and based on cushioning alone which do you think is better? it would help alot thanks

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Hey NY Giants 11 you mentioned these are the greatest ballin shoe next to the foamposite pennys. another guy in a review said the penny's hurt real bad the initial wears and then they are great. The 23 from first glance to me looks a little undercushioned for my taste, but i didnt try them on just looked at them.

I recently sent my XX'2 's into Nike because the sole started peeling off in the middle of one of my games and i only had them for 2 months. So i am awaiting Nike to inspect them and give me a gift card the only shoes on nike.com i would buy for ballin are the foamposites they retroed or the 23's which would you prefer and based on cushioning alone which do you think is better? it would help alot thanks
I cant say much about the foamposite retros cause I balled in the OG Foams Pro in 1997. To this day, I remember the greatness I felt in them. I adoredthe cushioning. That being said, the "loose" upper of the XX3 allows them to have a glove like fit once laced, which far trumps the stiffness of theFoams.

The cushioning on the XX3 is minimal but sufficient. Its extremely low the ground. With carbon and full zoom, it should provide a springier feel. I still feelthere are better shoes on the market - IE ZK3.

I doubt youll get a voucher for those XX2...but good luck

thanks for the input. just talked to nike consumer services today and my defect was approved. so now I have a $175 gift card to nike.com. the only shoes onthere are the foamposite pennys and the retroed flightposite 1 in your opinion which would u go with in regards to the comfort questions I asked thanks a lotNT IS THE SHIZNIT

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

thanks for the input. just talked to nike consumer services today and my defect was approved. so now I have a $175 gift card to nike.com. the only shoes on there are the foamposite pennys and the retroed flightposite 1 in your opinion which would u go with in regards to the comfort questions I asked thanks a lot NT IS THE SHIZNIT
Based on the OG Flightposite 1 and Foamposite 1, the Flightposite feels a little lower and harder than the Foamposite. It has the advantage in ankle support, and maybe a bit of an advantage in midfoot support.

I found the Foamposite a lot less restrictive though. Your mileage may vary of course.

^^^preciate it actually its a choice between the Melo M4's and the foamposite 1's. I think Im going to grab the foam's even if they is green imballin in em anyway.

Back
Top Bottom