I Like Big Cats, So Here Are Pictures of Some...

how can you forget

tiger-on-range-rover.jpg

Post is MUCH APPRECIATED

I've always loved big cats, don't know why. As a kid I used to always tell my mom I was getting a tiger when I got older. !*%% I still want one.

Man, i was walkn my dog the other day, just was imagin wat it would be like if i had a lion on the end of that leash
pimp.gif

no one gonna post the pic of those dudes in africa wih the Hyenas on the leash.

that dude Kevin whatever his name is, is freaking crazy. They all oooked like they were gonna swarm and kill him on that planet of the apes steez.

It's always crazy to see how similar they are to house cats aside for their size, of course. I don't know why, but that always fascinates me. Like the thought of having a giant version of something kind of reminds me of that level in Super Mario Bros where everything is enormous. Post is definitely appreciated. Good pics, OP.

Btw, 9 times out of 10 a tiger will win in a fight with a lion. They are better attackers and known to be more brave.
6455714914831041d53010.jpg

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Kevin Richardson is the man.
eek.gif

That was an insane video. Still remember hearing a lion at the zoo and didn't know how loud they are.

i like the cheetah. it is the fastest of the cats. read it could get up to 70 mph.

Tigers have always been my favorite animal. Just beautiful, powerful creatures.

Natural born hunters and masters at so many aspects of the hunt 
pimp.gif

tumblr_m22jtmv3Fp1r843b5o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m2dlx2lx7B1rtbx7mo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m2dh0wHB1m1rsgw32o1_500.png

tumblr_m2cauqIj921qas7h0o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m1x855AsiU1qgj0sto1_500.gif

tumblr_lxrhdhw0xF1r9myhqo1_400.gif

pimp.gif

z4l83.jpg

Sorry if this upsets anyone but I think its beautiful.  It's mounted in my fathers living room.

Back
Top Bottom