I mixed Coke & Captain Morgan...

Originally Posted by dathustlaboy47

I can't eat stuffing anymore cause I always think about the time I was like 9 and threw up everywhere.

Same with me only instead of stuffing it was ham

sick.gif
sick.gif
Ugh i cant even stand the site sometimes

man captain morgan and any brown liquor is a no no for me cause of the damn smell...my freshman year in college id be able to take double digit shots of thatstuff...but in the end i @#$%#$ up too many times with that and i just physically cant drink it any more. matter of fact im almost the same with vodka now...iguess i just need time to recover

well, the Capt. was your first mistake.
next time, drink this:
sailor-j.jpg

oh yeah...man up...

-J-

I remember getting stupid drunk, throwing up, n then not being able to drink orangeade for like 6 months because I had used it as a chaser that night I wasdrunk

I need coke to be ruined for me maybe i should try this
I drink too much soda.. smh

The most recent food item to be ruined for me is peanut noodles. stupid stomach bug, just writing that out made my throat close a bit
laugh.gif
they were good too

Can't really drink Vodka anymore due to some bad experiences with Skyy and Smirnoff...but that was my own fault...and I still drink it when I'mhammered anyways

As far as not alcoholic beverages go, I haven't really ruined my taste for any of them...sorry to hear that

Originally Posted by marath0n

You can't drink cola anymore because you threw up Coke&Rum?
How old are you?
Just coke not all soda..

And I can drink it..it just tastes really bad because it reminds me of what it tasted like on the way up. Doesn't taste as good as before I guess..

I used to love Power C Vitamin Water, then I drank it while having a hangover, and I realized it tastes just like alcohol, especially if hungover. Havent hadit since.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

({})

Haha! Well, if there is another drink you have that you have the same experience, you'll end up hating that more then the coke in the long run. I hadthat problem with Krispy Kreme doughnuts when I drank and at that and spewed it all up.....but after a while, it goes away.

Sometimes the next day when I wake up I get a sniff of Jack and Coke off of normal things but that's about it not to the extent where I'll never drinkJack and Coke again.

Yo, the only thing i ever threw up was after i drank about 16oz of canadian whisky straight.

it was ridiculous. and nasty

Not with a soda, but did shots of 151 1 night, and threw up the next morning at work, horrible feeling was still drunk that morning. I can't even smellthat anymore w/o getting sick

Back
Top Bottom