I Need Some Info On These 95's (Pics Inside)

Wassup All,

I need some info on these 95's. Don't know much about them, but from what I understand, they were only released in Europe and came out in 2000. So somethings I need to know about them are:

What was the history of these leading up to this release? Where they part of a pack and what others were in the pack?
What does B&T mean?
What was the retail price and current value of these?
How limited were these?
What was so special about these "Special Editions"?
Does that "01.01.01" date have any meaning or significance?

Any help is always appreciated. Thanks.

da0c_1.JPG

daa2_1.JPG

dc3f_1.JPG

dc83_1.JPG

size twelve - Nah they are definitely legit. I just don'tknow jack about them

Integra Owner - Haha well I am the NEW owner of them, so I'm not ready to part with them, maybe not ever

Renegade - Yup, that is indeed gumsole. The material on the whole shoe is real weird. It feels waterproof all over and is rubbery and grainy. I don't evenknow how to explain it. It's like that of a waterproof jacket, but not smooth-like. I will have better pics up soon, but I took these shots real quick totry to show you guys:

Again, these are terrible pics, but they are what I got now. You can see the near microscopic lines on the whole shoe in the last pic. This gives it thatrubbery feel and sort of shiny look to it.

i have a similar pair that i've been hoping to find more info on...a EU release...same type material you're talking about (i believe) and same gum sole(looks the same to me)...anyone know anything about these:

i have a similar

Those were Euro releases back in the day. I think the pair you have came out initially around New Year's as a special edition, then those were a Eurogeneral release after that. I actually picked up a bunch of b grade pairs without box tops from the Outlets and sold them on ebay what seems like forever ago.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JTPlatnum

i have a similar pair that i've been hoping to find more info on...a EU release...same type material you're talking about (i believe) and same gum sole (looks the same to me)...anyone know anything about these:

i have a similar

Yup, that looks to be the same material, except the tope strips for my pair is not reflective and I don't have that cool little swoosh you got on thetoebox. But sorry, I know just about asmuch of your pair as mine.

Strugglin wrote:
Those were Euro releases back in the day. I think the pair you have came out initially around New Year's as a special edition, then those were a Eurogeneral release after that. I actually picked up a bunch of b grade pairs without box tops from the Outlets and sold them on ebay what seems like forever ago.

pimp.gif

Cool thanks for the info. Any idea what the "B&T' stands for or means? And What are b-grades...are they defects?

Yes, those are a Euro release. I don't know much about them, but they dropped in 2000 with a women's pair too (these)

303a6ax.jpg

A GR version of this women's shoe also came out sans the tags and such (#698014 041).

They ALMOST look fake but so much work went into all the frills (bag, tag, packaging, etc.)

Maybe JD Sports or a UK NTer would be able to help out?

I doubt they are fake - regardless, nice pickup especially in a larger size... The material... is it like a pleather? Treated to be WP? It looks like in thepictures to be metallic flecks in the leather/plastic...

The OG psi marks (oooooooooooh) are nice.

Hope other NTers can help a brother out.

the box is what mainly makes it look fake to me.

see how the top flap extends almost halfway down the side? i dunno about ya'll but i got plenty of real nike boxes and they don't look like that.

plus the font on the box tag looks slightly off to me. but hey, that's just my opinion from the pics posted in here.

Ok All,

I got some more pics, so I guess you can take a look for yourselves and see, but I think they are real. Of course I could be wrong, but I'm almost certainthey are.

These two pics show those microscopic boxes that I mentioned earlier, which gives it that ridgid feeling.

The gumsole.

These two pics show the reflective lining. Not completely reflective, but there are particles in there, just like on the outer shoe.

Size twelve - That's a good point. My flaps on the current orange boxes aren't that low. However, my flaps on boxes I have from the 1998-2001era are this long, but the boxes I have are the red and black ones, so I don't know.

What are you gonna do - Yup, same color as the chili's, except for the material.

jbv1 - Thanks. I wouldn't say the material is pleather-like. But it feels like a combination of plastic and rubber. I haven't worn them yet, andwill try not to in the rain, but I'm sure they are waterproof. With the material, they have to be. Maybe there are metallic flecks in it, but they dontglow like they reflective flecks in the lining and on the 3m materials do.

Flintgrey - Thanks for the pic. That helps answers some of my questions. I guess they aren't so rare after they general released them.

i have the same pair and yours are indeed authentic..... its a great colorway and it has the vinyl material that was on some of last years jd sports releases.the sole is not gum though it is more of a clear white which yellows after use.

Those are really nice. I would like to know some more info also. Nice find!

Heres my pair in the first pic right in the front... thew some of my other black and red pairs in there with it, sorry for the bad quality pics i had to usethe camera on my phone

95collector wrote:
i have the same pair and yours are indeed authentic..... its a great colorway and it has the vinyl material that was on some of last years jd sports releases. the sole is not gum though it is more of a clear white which yellows after use.

95collector wrote:

Heres my pair in the first pic right in the front... thew some of my other black and red pairs in there with it, sorry for the bad quality pics i had to use the camera on my phone

Ahh yes, vinyl is what the material feels like. And thanks, good to know I got an authentic pair.

So maybe you have some more info on these that I am looking for:

What was the history of these leading up to this release? Where they part of a pack and what others were in the pack?
What does B&T mean?
What was the retail price and current value of these?
How limited were these?
What was so special about these "Special Editions"?

mine came with an ugly little bag, too...white and gold...said something about the european people/union and blah blah blah...i bought them for like $125 atsome import shop in Manhattan

95collector: Just a quick question I'm gonna throw your way - where did you get the shoes shrinkwrapped or was it a DIY job with some plastic thermowrap& a heatgun? I see the seam along the plastic so it got me wondering...

The mesh on the vamp of the 95s is very nice too... very nice detailed pix - almost a shame to unDS them into bad weather
tongue.gif

FYI- These DID make its way stateside. While my product code/date is a little different (609048 061/ 8/19/00), I got my pair at NTSF back in late 2000.I've been trying to figure out the material of the upper, as the pics do no justice. The only thing is my bubbles look and feel kinda bloated and the clearsoles have since turned yellow- as stated above. Not sure if I should break 'em out.

Back
Top Bottom