I never knew that......

Theres a theory that the earth has been used up and destroyed in the jetsons universe

the surface of the Earth is never shown, and the Jetson family never visits it. They often venture off-world like it ain't no thing, but never down to their own planet. We only have a few stray clues that point to the state of the Earth's surface: In Jetsons: The Movie, Rosie pushes a button to have the Jetsons' apartment rise above the planetary smog.

And in The Jetsons Meet the Flintstones movie, when George visits the past, he makes an offhand comment that grass is something he "remembers from ancient history."

Theres a theory that the earth has been used up and destroyed in the jetsons universe

the surface of the Earth is never shown, and the Jetson family never visits it. They often venture off-world like it ain't no thing, but never down to their own planet. We only have a few stray clues that point to the state of the Earth's surface: In Jetsons: The Movie, Rosie pushes a button to have the Jetsons' apartment rise above the planetary smog.

And in The Jetsons Meet the Flintstones movie, when George visits the past, he makes an offhand comment that grass is something he "remembers from ancient history."
as a kid I always thought the world was flooded

All of the tin produced in the U.S. is recycled. The U.S. hasn't mined any tin since 1993 or smelted tin since 1989.

Poland spring is the only water I buy. I mess wit Fiji too. but Poland spring is always stocked in my fridge.

nestle is by far the worse tastin **** in the world. I rather drink dog piss

Smart Water is easily the best tasting water on the market. Nothing even really comes close

Arrowhead is THE absolute worst.
mean.gif
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom