I never knew that......

1C63DAFA-F8D1-40E3-B278-3AAC522E06C3.jpeg
How true is this

On that subject, Ali suffered with dyslexia and struggled to read. His HS principal saw his potential and basically gifted his diploma.

Btw, I did some reading on Ali and it is kind of crazy how much Mayweather crafted his image after Ali (even if he won't admit it). Same with Kanye and MJ.

They deleted my MJ post as well bro's..:nerd:

When a football team "defers", they are not necessarily choosing to kick. They are "deferring" their choice to kick or receive until the second half.

It is possible for an NFL team to score only one point in a game. The defending team, following a touchdown, must give up a safety on the extra-point attempt.

When a football team "defers", they are not necessarily choosing to kick. They are "deferring" their choice to kick or receive until the second half.

It is possible for an NFL team to score only one point in a game. The defending team, following a touchdown, must give up a safety on the extra-point attempt.

It is also possible for an NFL team to score one point in a game by kicking an extra point FG....

It is also possible for an NFL team to score one point in a game by kicking an extra point FG....

But don't you have to have scored a touchdown before you kick an extra point - so you would get the points from the TD too?

The world's tallest living male (8'3") standing next to the world's shortest living woman (2'6").

5a6c87ef770ee.jpg

5a6c8815e7dee.jpg

DUp2wHsXcAEkPaV.jpg:orig

#ATL is the busiest airport in the world for the 20th consecutive year! We remain the only airport to reach the 100 million passenger mark in a calendar year - in 2017, we served 103,902,992 of you

DUz4dIMUQAA6rWn.jpg

Robert Ross (The Joy of Painting with Bob Ross) was born and raised in Florida. After joining the military at 18, he was later stationed in Anchorage Alaska at age 20......in January. This was the first time he ever saw snow. Prior to this, he actually believed that Ice only came from freezers.

it's crazy to me that snowy landscapes were such a staple of his art even though he wasn't raised around snow growing up. He just grew a fondness for that setting while in the service

Analog HD video from the 1988 Summer Olympics.

this is super interesting

i was in a wiki wormhole re:laserdiscs/video fidelity a while ago

apparently the japanese had 1080p laserdiscs/players way way back but they were extremely expensive/rare

MUSE (Multiple sub-Nyquist sampling encoding), was a dot-interlaced digital video compression system that used analog modulation for transmission to deliver 1125-line high definition video signals to the home. Japan had the earliest working HDTV system, which was named Hi-Vision (a contraction of HIgh-definition teleVISION) with design efforts going back to 1979. The country began broadcasting wideband analog HDTV signals in the late 1980s using 1035 active lines interlaced in the standard 2:1 ratio (1035i) with 1125 lines total.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiple_sub-Nyquist_sampling_encoding

Back
Top Bottom