I never knew that......

I never knew the original Lethal Weapon director only considered white actors to play Murtaugh until last minute

Original Riggs and Murtaugh were both white guys from Philadelphia. I believe one actor wore blackface to play Murtaugh also.
always-sunny-lethal-weapon-feature.jpg

latest

Exactly what i was gonna say. The narratives they put on sports is od.

And i always said 'jif', I've had people so adamant about it being a hard g.

The debate over how to pronounce GIF, which stands for Graphics Interchange Format, re-emerged this week when Steve Wilhite, the inventor of the widely used Web illustration, declared it should be pronounced “jif,” like the brand of peanut butter, rather than with a hard G sound.

I say gif like gift without the T. I don't care. foh

nike/jordan brand has yet to commemorate this #. i don't think, correct me if im wrong.

Mitchell and Ness released a #12 jersey last year. It was all wrong though because the original jersey had heavy, screen printed numbers while the jersey that M&N released had sewn on numbers.

The debate over how to pronounce GIF, which stands for Graphics Interchange Format, re-emerged this week when Steve Wilhite, the inventor of the widely used Web illustration, declared it should be pronounced “jif,” like the brand of peanut butter, rather than with a hard G sound.

I say gif like gift without the T. I don't care. foh

The G in Graphics phonetically doesn't sound like a J so GIF would be much more appropriate. Steve is just trolling

GIF is pronounced "Jiff"

000.gif

Pronounce it however you wanna. Other than telling someone how it's pronounced, how often will you even use the word in real life anyway?:lol:

Plus, I'm sure there's video's backing up the hard "G" way of saying it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom