I never knew that......

I love and appreciate all world events like Olympics, royal weddings. FIFA world cup etc etc. in an obvious way it brings us all closer together

The original patent for the bendy straw
1ABA5B7D-A604-45C0-AF7B-BF2FAAC7D165.jpeg

Bose was actually working on a suspension system for cars.

This is progress right here. I'm impressed how innovative the suspension system is in terms of anticipating the bumps, especially the small bar towards the end of the video. I think magnets were probably used in some way for the system to function.

Potholes would be a thing of the past. :lol:

The US is still paying for a Civil War Vet's pension
https://www.usnews.com/news/article...ments-payroll-151-years-after-last-shot-fired

90s music is as old to us today as the Beatles were in the 90's

Gwen Stefani is older than Ted Cruz

Every five seconds nine people die and twenty-two are born. In the time it took you to read this approximately fifteen more people have died. but to add a story to that
Bono, whilst playing a gig in Glasgow, got the whole crowd to be silent and then began slowly clapping his hands. He got the crowd to clap along for a while, the stadium quiet except for the rhythmic clapping…After a short period Bono spoke, saying that every time he clapped his hands a child in Africa died …Suddenly, a voice broke out in thick Scottish brogue “Well stop ****ing doing it then!!”

Back
Top Bottom