I never knew that......

IMG_0913.jpg

This legit worked :lol:

Typed in "bra" and before I could finish the word, it brought up all the nudes that my ex had sent me.

You could type in Shoes and it will bring up every picture you have of kicks in your phone. Dudes are gonna get in trouble "borrowing" a co-workers phone and typing stuff in :rofl:

We all know the horses we have today in the americas were introduced by the Spanish.

But there were horses that came to the americas via the bering land bridge from the asian steppes thousands of years ago. They went extinct around 11k years ago.

Spaniards have a different accent from other spanish speaking countries if you noticed. Spanish King Ferdinand, who supposedly spoke with a lisp, causing Spaniards to imitate him (because everyone wants to be cool like the king) in pronouncing the z and sometimes the c to be pronounced with the "th" sound. it carried out for generations

Spaniards have a different accent from other spanish speaking countries if you noticed. Spanish King Ferdinand, who supposedly spoke with a lisp, causing Spaniards to imitate him (because everyone wants to be cool like the king) in pronouncing the z and sometimes the c to be pronounced with the "th" sound. it carried out for generations
always wondered why i would hear spanish songs with that "th" sound..I knew it was spaniard, but now i know why :pimp:

IMG_0913.jpg

This legit worked :lol:

Typed in "bra" and before I could finish the word, it brought up all the nudes that my ex had sent me.

You could type in Shoes and it will bring up every picture you have of kicks in your phone. Dudes are gonna get in trouble "borrowing" a co-workers phone and typing stuff in :rofl:

Sensationalism.

There’s a difference between “tracking” and being able to categorize. Ijs...

Back
Top Bottom