I never knew that......

IMG_0913.jpg

This legit worked :lol:

Typed in "bra" and before I could finish the word, it brought up all the nudes that my ex had sent me.

You could type in Shoes and it will bring up every picture you have of kicks in your phone. Dudes are gonna get in trouble "borrowing" a co-workers phone and typing stuff in :rofl:
If you just put A shows whizz then b then c you be surprise do the hole alphabet

New York city was named after King James II, previously holding the title of Duke of York.

Its a common misconception that NYC is named after the city of York in England.

I think York county and the city of York in Pennsylvania are named after the English city tho.

I know it was first called New Amsterdam because of the show with that title starring Jaime Lannister.

I knew it used to be be new Amsterdam bc of a song on tiny toon adventures. That had to be 25 years ago and I still remember it. M

Educational cartoons like school house rock should still be coming on. It teaches kids better than schools imo.

The black and white soccer ball debuted at at the 1970 World Cup in Mexico so that you could see the ball better on tv. Majority of tvs at that time were black and white screens

48-Soccer-Ball-Solo_Single_Front_ee0e6213-8997-45fc-bfc5-483ef2dc1391.png

Attachments

• 9B0A9FC2-CDAD-4A49-A89D-66553832E828.png
    9B0A9FC2-CDAD-4A49-A89D-66553832E828.png
    6.8 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
I knew it used to be be new Amsterdam bc of a song on tiny toon adventures. That had to be 25 years ago and I still remember it. M

Educational cartoons like school house rock should still be coming on. It teaches kids better than schools imo.

Plenty of educational shows still on, PBS

Back
Top Bottom