I never knew that......

“I like Pringles, they’re laid-back company. Pretty sure they wanted to manufacture tennis balls but first day of operation they expected to get rubber and they got potatoes in the shipment and they’re just like F it cut em up!”

- Mitch Hedberg, comedian

RIP

Chip companies are crooks. Pringles and Fritos for the win.

20180713_091234.jpg

Source?

Your right.

They ALMOST never turn left.

And UPS started it.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/02/16/world/ups-trucks-no-left-turns/index.html

(CNN)UPS trucks almost never take left-hand turns.

By favoring right-hand turns at all times -- unless a left is unavoidable -- the carrier saves millions of gallons of fuel each year, and avoids emissions equivalent to over 20,000 passenger cars.

The practice started decades ago, before computers and GPS, and is now managed by a software that conjures the most efficient route for each truck.

anyone remember the million dollar man in WWF? His body guard VIRGIL was named as a joke after WCW's Dusty Rhodes (Virgil Riley Runnels Jr) when Virgil went to WCW he changed his named to VINCENT which was a jab at WWE's owner (Vincent Kennedy McMahon)

heard this in a Scott Hall interview and literally it blew my mind :lol:

04f8078337c8a4b1e1c4b197a6a4bcfa6e1f4235v2_hq.jpg

482e363c184d7792-600x400.jpg

I never knew that stephanie tanner is a recovering addict. Her wiki page says that she started drinking at 14. Wow I'm sure that Hollywood life contributed to that.

All human bodies in the entire world piled together into one place would barely even fill the Grand Canyon...

"The term "mark" originated from the carnival.
When dishonest game operators found someone they could entice to keep playing their rigged game, they would "mark" the player by patting their back with a hand that had chalk on it letting other carries know."

Guns and roses has the most viewed YouTube videos from the 80s, and 90s. Not Michael Jackson

Rotten tomatoes is owned by disney

Nearly 60% of adult males in China are smokers

Grey goose vodka bottles are intentionally made tall and skinny so they only fit on the top shelf.

Both Ferrari and Porsche declined to have their cars featured in the film pretty woman. They took offense that a prostitute would be in their cars.
That is why Richard gere drives a lotus

The bathroom fan is not for ventilating air or get rid of bad odors, it is for getting rid of excessive moisture from the tub, sink or shower to prevent mold.

Domestic cats can run up to 30 mph.

A capitonym is a word that changes it's meaning and sometimes it's pronunciation, when capitalized.
Polish
polish

It took humans 4 times longer to switch from copper swords to steel swords than it did to switch from steel swords to nuclear bombs

Elvis met Priscilla when she was 14. He was 24 at the time.. They married 8 years later. She was also married to Robert Kardashian at one point.

The terms ethnic cleansing and crimes against humanity were created directly after WWII to describe Hitlers atrocities.

Last edited:
The romans conquered modern day Romania due to a lack of gold in modern Italy and named the area after themselves. Which is why Romania is the only country in balkans that has a Romance language as its official language.

Italy is named after the Vitalis tribe of southern italy.

Btw theres a documentary series on youtube called Evolution of Evil, I just watched the Hitler episode. **** is so wicked it left me speechless.

I also have episodes on Papa Doc Duvalier (Haiti) and Gaddafi (Libya).

I liked some of Gaddafi's Garveyan ideals on pan africanism and the social programs he created for Libyan citizens but dude was a menace. Straight psychotic at times.

Elvis met Priscilla when she was 14. He was 24 at the time.. They married 8 years later. She was also married to Robert Kardashian at one point.

I have no idea how he got away with that. Especially since I believe it was right after the whole Jerry Lee Lewis scandal. Lol

Back
Top Bottom