I never knew that......

Disney got deep pockets b.

The Disney channel don't run any sponsored commercials.

They own like half of cable TV

They're driving revenue from enough commercials in the background on other networks that they don't have to sell kids on toys like Nick and CN used to back in the 90's and early 2000's :lol:

yf8ufdgmnpm11.jpg

The entire state of Montana has less than half the population of my Canadian city.

Also i didnt know that Toronto was right behind NY and LA in city size.

In HS & NCAA basketball, you can catch your own airball and reshoot it.

What are the rules for inbounding the ball now? I see alot of players shuffling their feet or even moving a little to the side and the refs seem to not call that anymore or is that allowed? I know after a made basket, you can run the baseline or pass it to another person out of bounds as long as they have both feet on the ground when the ball is caught.

What are the rules for inbounding the ball now? I see alot of players shuffling their feet or even moving a little to the side and the refs seem to not call that anymore or is that allowed? I know after a made basket, you can run the baseline or pass it to another person out of bounds as long as they have both feet on the ground when the ball is caught.
It was always my understanding that you cannot make significant movements to your left or right off of a dead ball.

there is an "imaginary" 3' box where the player is allowed one step in either direction as long as "WE" deem they are in that 3' box they good!

Back
Top Bottom