12B9EA7D-2509-45CF-87C6-656419117472.jpeg
Sandy was a red squirrel

Humanities & philosophy prob best classes you can take in college

I loved physical geography in college.
Got countless facts.

The earth isn't a sphere, it's a geiod.

Russia could easily fit in Africa.

China has the most English speaking residents in the world. 800m

For those Bebe Rexha fans, there are 2 geographic locations called Albania. One next to Greece and another next to turkey.

when it comes to the whole "slurping your noodles really loudly is good in Japan because it tells the chef the food is good and if you dont it means its nasty..."

This rule is widely known but still misunderstood. If you do not slurp you are not being rude. If you do slurp, it's totally normal but does not necessarily indicate that you think the food is especially delicious. Basically, you can slurp all you want or you can eat your ramen in silence — it’s all-good either way. But slurping does help the noodles act as a vessel for better transporting the soup from the bowl to your mouth. It also cools the noodles down as you inhale the goodness. Above all, slurping lets you enjoy your noodles quickly and freely without having to worry about whether you are eating like a pig. You don't need to overthink it; there is no rude way to eat ramen. If you want to drink the soup straight from the bowl, by all means indulge. Just enjoy the bowl and you are doing it right. And don't worry if you can't finish all of the soup.

http://www.ramenbeast.com/

I loved physical geography in college.
Got countless facts.

The earth isn't a sphere, it's a geiod.

Russia could easily fit in Africa.

China has the most English speaking residents in the world. 800m

For those Bebe Rexha fans, there are 2 geographic locations called Albania. One next to Greece and another next to turkey.
Geography underrated as well. 90% of folks solely rely on GPS. It’s handy but we DID survive without it lol

Back
Top Bottom