I never knew that......

index.cfm

doing better this year. going to take a break and get back on this fundraiser grind

125 of 500
https://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donordrive.participant&participantID=310844

Just found out it takes:

1 month to count to a million (some dude actually did this)

250 years to count to a billion

And almost 32,000 years to count to a trillion

So some dude really just sat somewhere for a month and counted to a million? No sleep? No job?

It would take us 50,000 years to get to the nearest star in our very own milky way galaxy.

It would take 2.5 million light years to get to the nearest star in the nearest galaxy, Andromeda.

Lol nah I'm not referring to the star in our very own solar system. But the nearest star in the nearest solar system within our milky way galaxy.

I've been obsessed with Everest lately for some reason :lol: It's on my bucket list but I'm going to make sure I'm in good climbing shape lol. I've watched a few videos of people that have climbed it and it's crazy what the Death Zone does to people :smh:. You're basically on your own if you give up. They will try to get you moving but if not your body just becomes a marker for the trail. It's too dangerous and too expensive to bring back the bodies.

I've been obsessed with Everest lately for some reason :lol: It's on my bucket list but I'm going to make sure I'm in good climbing shape lol. I've watched a few videos of people that have climbed it and it's crazy what the Death Zone does to people :smh:. You're basically on your own if you give up. They will try to get you moving but if not your body just becomes a marker for the trail. It's too dangerous and too expensive to bring back the bodies.

That's nuts! I don't even like the cold that much to be interested :lol:

Back
Top Bottom