I never knew that......

This goes back to when I was a kid....I always assumed the house they showed at the beginning of sitcoms was really where they filmed the episodes :lol:

Family+Matters+2.jpg

gettyimages-159178273-85e99c6db6a35d1abe4babe1f72181ef1fafa03a-s800-c85.jpg

cosby-brownstone-5aaf35e6c06471003678fa2f.jpg

Tanner-family-Victorian-1882-Girard-San-Francisco-Full-House.jpg

ScreenShot1602.jpg

75315-1532336916.jpg

I thought about a track that was on the tru album and realized that i haven't heard it in years. I couldn't find it on the album on tidal and found out that general motors sued for the use of the word Cadillac
Screenshot_20190511-184207_Chrome.jpg

“Small radios that fit into the ears like hearing aids or ear buds. ... And in her ears the little Seashells, the thimble radios tamped tight, and an electronic ocean of sound, of music and talk and music and talk coming in, coming in on the shore of her unsleeping mind.”
Fahrenheit 451(1953) -Ray Bradbury

2019 Apple air pods
View attachment 2335293

The “Hey Mickey” songstress Toni Basil could, and still can dance her *** off. Even in her 70s. She used to dance with a collective known as the Lockers. That group featured such prominent dancers such as Alolpho “Shabba Doo” Quiñones from such classic movies such as “Breakin” and “Breakin 2: The Electric Boogaloo” and other esteemed performed Fred “Re-Run” Berry from the hot tv show “What’s Happenin’”. Before her one hit wonder single, she appeared frequently on Soul Train, with her crew, and she danced her *** off.

Toni Basil then:
E6F5A81C-6F91-480A-8006-D7DC91D6E82F.jpeg

“Mickey” Fame:
C2671100-D026-495E-B259-54438985A6D2.jpeg

Her dancing with the Lockers on Soul Train:

Her in her 70’s still getting it:

Sorry if this was long, I just thought it was dope.

Damn, I always thought Marlon Brando was Italian due to The Godfather and his last name but he was German/English/Scottish/Irish.

The “Hey Mickey” songstress Toni Basil could, and still can dance her *** off. Even in her 70s. She used to dance with a collective known as the Lockers. That group featured such prominent dancers such as Alolpho “Shabba Doo” Quiñones from such classic movies such as “Breakin” and “Breakin 2: The Electric Boogaloo” and other esteemed performed Fred “Re-Run” Berry from the hot tv show “What’s Happenin’”. Before her one hit wonder single, she appeared frequently on Soul Train, with her crew, and she danced her *** off.

Toni Basil then:
E6F5A81C-6F91-480A-8006-D7DC91D6E82F.jpeg

“Mickey” Fame:
C2671100-D026-495E-B259-54438985A6D2.jpeg

Her dancing with the Lockers on Soul Train:

Her in her 70’s still getting it:

Sorry if this was long, I just thought it was dope.

Toni puts in work. She used to train with Voodoo Ray, the cat clapping in last 10 secs of last video. RIP to Ray...

Here's the story of a Mr. Charles Vance Millar
(1853-1926)
Charles_Vance_Millar.jpg

a brilliant Canadian who was great at everything he did, 98% scores on everything eventually set it on studying Law in Toronto. a known jokester one of his go to was to leave dollar bills on the ground and see who would go picking it up (a classic)

a champion troller to the end and most importantly after death.
In his Will included

-Three fervid anti-horse-racing advocates were to receive $25,000 worth of Ontario Jockey Club stock.

-Seven prominent Toronto Protestant ministers and temperance advocates were to receive $700,000 worth of O'Keefe Brewery stock, a Catholic business, if they participated in its management and drew on its dividends

-3 men known to hate each other we're allowed to own his beach villa in Jamaica only if they lived in it together.

-the balance of Millar's estate was to be converted to cash ten years after his death and given to the Toronto woman who gave birth to the most children in that time.
in a time where the depression caused suicides and low birth rates because no one was smashing making babies seems extra trollish in my book:rofl:

-He having no children himself ended up "fathering" 36 children. 4 women eventually split the prize money having 9 kids each. there was even a TV movie made about it:lol:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Stork_Derby

https://fivethirtyeight.com/feature...-of-women-to-have-as-many-babies-as-possible/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Vance_Millar
http://www.todayifoundout.com/index...es-vance-millar-practical-jokes-beyond-grave/

Back
Top Bottom