I never knew that......

I never knew there was a 2nd glove fitment demonstration in the OJ trial.

Watching the Court TV special and saw that they had him try on a brand new pair of the bloody glove model, without latex gloves as well.
Didn't know that either. They had him off his blood pressure medication so he had swollen some. Those gloves were not going to fit him.

Not surprised by the phone fact. Folks don't really clean their phones. I'm sure the same could be said about belt buckles.

This is why all these "phone soap" things are out now. I swear that will be the number 1 dirty Santa gift this year, if it wasn't already last year.

The simple human one kind of fresh though NGL. :nerd:

He got them FULLY ON HIS HANDS. To this day, I don't understand how they say they don't fit. If they didn't fit he wouldn't be able to slide his ENTIRE HAND IN THEM.
Screenshot_20210809-123805_Google.jpg

Always thought the same thing. Those gloves are supposed to fit snug in the first place. Plus, he was wearing latex gloves .

:🤷:

I thought the bit was that the gloves were sitting out in the rain all night so they perhaps shrunk from significant water damage to the material.

I thought the bit was that the gloves were sitting out in the rain all night so they perhaps shrunk from significant water damage to the material.
It was the blood the skrunk causing the glove, my civics teacher was lowkey obsessed w/ this case. She white woman it probably had a lot to do w/ it. I admit to subtle doubt due to how the case has been reviewed publicly, but I majorly believe OJ to innocent. He wasn't there, no limp in the shoeprints that were different size than his, OJ was clean, LAPD tampered w/ evidence, no blood samples on that glove, and skrunk or not those wouldn't have fit him. Also, he wasn't there.
1629904449830.png

I'm not sure if OJ knows who committed the murders or not, but I know he didn't do. And to be real, if ppl ate up the notion that I was murderer & pushed me towards the precipice of my freedom despite my reputable alibi contradicting these obtuse reporting trying to sink me, and I won??? I'm trolling to push ppl to suicide. You wanna end my life for money, entertainment & ratings?
no sex.gif

Dr Dre and Snoop doggs verses on STILL DRE written by JayZ and Diddys verse on all about the Benjamin’s was written by Jadakiss

Never knew Martin was banned for life from Saturday Night Live
His intro was too raunchy and after reading a piece of it, it was a little raunchy for that show/crowd. An act not matching a crowd makes me cringe so hard.

Jurassic Park is directly responsible for the creation of the Super Size fries at McDonald’s. When the company was promoting the film, Dino-Size fries were being sold, and they were a huge success.

After the film was no longer being shown in theaters, Dino size fries could no longer be sold. So they kept the product, and converted the name to super size.

1632408897018.jpeg

1632408945094.jpeg

This may unpack a lot but some people know about the illegal removal of the Cherokee Nation from their traditional homelands in GA to Oklahoma on the Trail of Tears. What a lot of people don't know is that many Cherokee's owned slaves, were against slave rebellions, continued practicing slavery once they arrived in Oklahoma and enthusiastically supported the Confederacy.

Also, Native Plains People had just as much to do if not more to do with the near extinction of the bison on the plains than the whites.

Jurassic Park is directly responsible for the creation of the Super Size fries at McDonald’s. When the company was promoting the film, Dino-Size fries were being sold, and they were a huge success.

After the film was no longer being shown in theaters, Dino size fries could no longer be sold. So they kept the product, and converted the name to super size.

1632408897018.jpeg

1632408945094.jpeg

I still have some of those dinosaur fry boxes that my dad kept

I remember in high school on school trips sometimes we'd eat at mcdonalds or wendys for lunch and the football players would be gluttons and each eat 3-4 supersized or biggiesized meals.

This I knew but it slipped my mind.
When you go back and listen to the song then listen to other Jay-Z song from around that time you can hear it in their verse.

Now all about the Benjamin’s I did not know.

Dr Dre and Snoop doggs verses on STILL DRE written by JayZ and Diddys verse on all about the Benjamin’s was written by Jadakiss

I don't know I missed this but I just found out Socrates was sentenced to death and forced to commit suicide (poison) Leaving it here in case anyone else is as oblivious as me :lol:

In relation to Ancient Greece, saw a youtube video that said Greece and most other ancient cultures didn't have a word for the color blue or the concept of it. They described the sky and water differently. One culture viewed blue as just a different shade of green. Egypt did distinguish blue as a color and even developed a blue dye.

Back
Top Bottom