I never knew that......

Scapes-1-jumbo.jpg
Mast_Head_Graphic.jpg
2c0130943a690a10effeef27b11da9dd.jpg
38c0631d75255d211d7ad052282cab57.jpg
screen-shot-2019-03-26-at-11-57-16-am-1553621243.png

I don't know I missed this but I just found out Socrates was sentenced to death and forced to commit suicide (poison) Leaving it here in case anyone else is as oblivious as me :lol:
speaking of death, Maggie Dickson was sentenced to hanging in Scotland in 1721. She hung there for the usual amount of time and her body went limp. she survived. Since technically she served her sentence she went on living for another 40 years.

That's why "death by hanging" is specified going forward.

When BET syndicated The Wire they edited 90min episodes down to 60. Not only that but the second season was focused on the white dock Union workers and BET thought their black audience wouldn’t want to see that so they 86’d that. Ended up in disarray.

even the actors on the show were confused as to why the plot line looked completely different.

TIL Medicare doesn’t cover hearing aids. Purely out of pocket. Considering the fact that Medicare is like 95% for seniors, this is insane.

As a person who works with the elderly/disabled I can attest that Medicare is ****. They deny basically all durable medical equipment clients need and even if they say they cover something it’s stupid how much they actually cover ($20 of a $300 wheelchair for example).

Well it’s not like the whole town/every person had a vote on the matter, and she was afterward walking amongst all the people who did her wrong, right?

Back
Top Bottom