I never knew that......

gkpq6cn23b2a1.jpg
"blame canadaaaa"

Screen Shot 2022-11-28 at 1.04.37 PM.png

personally though
pepperoni and pineapple is the right combination if you're gonna do pineapple (+mushrooms, olives or anything additional thats salty) >> hawaiian (ham is wack and too sweet)

Last edited:
I think the sodium from the pickle juice allows your body to hold on to water.
That's exactly the reason. Sports drinks basically just have extra sodium to help your body hold onto the water as well. You accomplish the same thing by adding a pinch of salt to your water when drinking. I've been doing that this past year and I've noticed a difference when drinking water with a little salt.

Kinda weird how much people focus on the pizza pineapple thing. Funny enough was in a napoli style pizza joint and the owner was eating a custom pizza with ham, corn and jalapeno peppers, can't tell if it had pineapple. Just funny to me because that's essentially how it would be in Jamaica.

A map from LIFE magazine, February 10, 1916. It shows readers the possible consequences of the US refusal to help the Entente countries in the war against Germany.
A51FED50-B68D-47DB-8B75-C1D929906696.jpeg

Japonica would have some In N Out and Jack In The Box

Why that though?

A map from LIFE magazine, February 10, 1916. It shows readers the possible consequences of the US refusal to help the Entente countries in the war against Germany.
A51FED50-B68D-47DB-8B75-C1D929906696.jpeg

Denverburg? Nagaseattle? They must have been last - just slapped anything on there.

Back
Top Bottom