I never knew that......

Colors in flags

E01F1D81-5A3F-4E3B-9D9E-B17B0BE81AC1.jpeg

This may not be every flag representing the nations in our world but do you notice any color that is missing?

I’ll save you the trouble. Purple !🟣

Historically purple was very expensive to create, only the highest class could do so, and since flags needed to be replicated many times over a country wouldn’t bother using the color purple, even if they wanted to.

The Holy Roman Empire which had immense wealth in the world, only had their top aristocrats designed their own flags and or municipal flags don the color purple.
9B7CF916-B5DD-4D51-B6F1-2F4F4AA05329.jpeg

(They even have their own color labeled to this day)
61293F16-8F0C-471C-9370-FC77FC812CAC.jpeg

Could they do it now? Of course but tradition comes into place and people just don’t bother with what they got nowadays

charging your phone to 100% is bad for the battery :emoji_thinking: 20-80% is ideal range

Dont eem care, yall be switching phones every year or 2-3 years for some folk. I have a backup iPhone X with like 70% health and the battery is fine, will need to charge it a couple times a day with heavy use but it aint bad. People act like they never have access to a charger nearby.

It degrades less if you don't fully charge, but the inconvenience of it overrides that for me, and for the 2-5 years you're going to own a battery operated device you'll rarely hit that wall unless there was already a separate or existing battery issue anyways.

It's the same way i'll take the fake IMAX over real just for the fact the real ones never have reserved seating.

-This is a website if you wanna hire artists for any event. 2chainz is under $100k. Sheryl crow is under 400k. Same is John Legend. Time killer to play around with. AZ is under $15k

-Apples naturally release ethylene gas which ripens everything around it faster. Separate them from other fruits and veggies to stop that. Or don’t, I don’t care.

-this building exists at a Naval base in California. Built in the 60s. They say they’ll change it but nothing has been done

-This is a website if you wanna hire artists for any event. 2chainz is under $100k. Sheryl crow is under 400k. Same is John Legend. Time killer to play around with. AZ is under $15k

-Apples naturally release ethylene gas which ripens everything around it faster. Separate them from other fruits and veggies to stop that. Or don’t, I don’t care.

-this building exists at a Naval base in California. Built in the 60s. They say they’ll change it but nothing has been done
Thats what we would call the "Seal Base". Lots of those buildings were built with Lead and Asbestos. It's not as simple as just tearing them down. They would have to tear out the lead and asbestos by hand. They would have to clear the whole base to demo those buildings. It's much cheaper to keep them than to abate them.

As for phone batteries you can check yours. Type in “battery health” in your phones search bar. Here’s mine…
E95448CE-D99B-4A37-96A0-86FD9962C5F6.png

That 80% talk is mentioned. Interesting. I did get my phone earlier this year

Only six countries have German as their official language, in alphabetical order, are: Austria, Belgium, Germany, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg and Switzerland. Over 78% of the world's German speakers live in Germany.

I lived in Germany. It’s true. Unless you go to hella rural parts they’ll speak English back.

Maybe it's the same way in Germany but I know in Norway:

You must choose a foreign language in primary school.
You study that language every year from 1st-12th .
You also take regular classes taught in the foreign language.

When my cousins came to the US for the first time as kids, they were already fluent in English.

Pharrell got fired from pretty much every surrounding area McDonald's in Virginia Beach as a teenager. He's been collecting checks for the last two decades from McDonald's for a jingle based on a song he created.

Only six countries have German as their official language, in alphabetical order, are: Austria, Belgium, Germany, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg and Switzerland. Over 78% of the world's German speakers live in Germany.

I lived in Germany. It’s true. Unless you go to hella rural parts they’ll speak English back.

It’s one of four official languages for Switzerland- not THE. I came across basically no one that spoke it while living there

Pharrell got fired from pretty much every surrounding area McDonald's in Virginia Beach as a teenager. He's been collecting checks for the last two decades from McDonald's for a jingle based on a song he created.

Pretty sure he isn’t getting royalties just like Push - who has been dissing McDonald’s for Arby’s all year

Pretty sure he isn’t getting royalties just like Push - who has been dissing McDonald’s for Arby’s all year

I’m not for sure, but “I’m Lovin It” is a Pharrell produced track from Justin Timberlakes first album, so it’s possible he may

There are an estimated 250,000 Latin Americans living in the UK, half of whom live in London, making them the eighth largest ethnic group in the capital.

Back
Top Bottom