I never knew that......

MJ was originally supposed to wear the black/red XI in SpaceJam. Nike made the SJs for MJ to wear because the transparent red outsole conflicted with the greenscreen.

The OG Jams were actually black/white/concord not black/white/royal.

Thank you.

Cats be looking at me crazy when I hit em with this jewel.

Forgot where I read this, I think it was in the JB magazine or on the OG jumpman23 site......anyone remember?

oh yeah.....

little known fact that will get the convo rolling with ya boys after some smoke is in the air

shaq's old buddy/producer Robert Ross had surveillance videos of him n shaq having swinger orgies at his crib (lives in LA)

Shaq owed ol boy a grib of money after said orgy

Ol' boy threated to leak the "sex tape" if shaq didnt pay up

Shaq hits up "Del Dawg" leader of "main street crips" to holla at Robert on the street tip

Del Dawg and the main street crisp run up on RObert Ross while he in a phanton, pistol whip him, run him for his shines, take 15k cash from him and force the driver to "take a joy ride" around the hood while pressuring him to give up the sex tape.

Robert Ross sues shaq, and the rest is legal history.

source:
http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/06/14/california.shaq.sex.tape.case/

Last edited:
Sunglasses were invented by the Chinese, but weren't used to block the sun. They were used by judges in courtrooms to hide their emotions.

On the day of his assassination, Lincoln signed the Secret Service into existence.

Portland, OR was named as a result of a coin flip.

Andrew Jackson fought 103 duels to defend his wife's honor.

St. Nicholas is the patron saint of prostitutes.

Any combination of coins equaling a pound will be worth $20*

Last edited:
Sunglasses were invented by the Chinese, but weren't used to block the sun. They were used by judges in courtrooms to hide their emotions.

On the day of his assassination, Lincoln signed the Secret Service into existence.

Portland, OR was named as a result of a coin flip.

Andrew Jackson fought 103 duels to defend his wife's honor.

St. Nicholas is the patron saint of prostitutes.

:wow: That ***** must've been baaaaadd...

A male cats penis has barbs on it???!!??
Sumone just told me dat loool

Dreamt is the only word that ends in mt

MJ was originally supposed to wear the black/red XI in SpaceJam. Nike made the SJs for MJ to wear because the transparent red outsole conflicted with the greenscreen.

The OG Jams were actually black/white/concord not black/white/royal.

Wait. I thought Spacejam was shot in the summer of 1995. And MJ had already debut them in the Orlando series by then?

Or I'm I mistaken/remembering wrong

-And I thought green screens only have trouble when the color is too close to green, how would a red sole have issues?

Last edited:
best thread in a minute I think...

that is all, will lurk, post something of substance later 
nerd.gif

Baseball player Reggie Jackson was the favorite for the part of Geordi Laforge on Star Trek. Wesley Snipes was also in the running for the same role.

Heres the full list of an early casting call for the show... quite a few other names you might recognize

View media item 695888

If you press on the gooch (keegal muscle) when you're done taking a piss, it forces out the extra pee. Wa-lah! No more drip.

Back
Top Bottom