I never knew that......

What if instead of using sponges, you use those reusable portable snap heat packets like these:
heat_pack.jpg

Weebay.gif :nerd:

Wow the ingenuity of some of you guys amazes me to this day...imagine if ya'll applied to something actually productive :lol:

Last edited:
98% of people that type "lol" are lying.

Rhythm is the longest word without a vowel

Cats only meow when humans are around.
(If a tree falls in the woods? Type thing?)

Last edited:
I actually laugh when I type lol

Seeing the word lol makes me want to laugh/smile

Last edited:
Anybody make the light tho
bruh, yo girl got cakes doe

but for the topic, i know you would understand this one

i saw need for speed last night, they was in the D for a minute, (and i remember them shootin that movie back in 2012 because my lil bro had a security job for em but anyways) the cop said he was in pursuit headed EAST ON WOODWARD LOL

then when they was gettin off the lodge passin hart plaza the cop said they was headed WEST ON JEFFERSON

edit: for those not familiar, Woodward only runs north and south, and when you get off the lodge headed towards hart plaza, thats eastbound

Last edited:
98% of people that type "lol" are lying.

Rhythm is the longest word without a vowel

Cats only meow when humans are around.
(If a tree falls in the woods? Type thing?)

If you've ever been on tinychat or sitese like that, this is kind of true. Looking at people type lol but look like :stoneface: on cam. I'm usually smiling though when i type it.

If you've ever been on tinychat or sitese like that, this is kind of true. Looking at people type lol but look like :stoneface: on cam. I'm usually smiling though when i type it.

Most times I use lol as a means to convey my message/text/whatever when it's meant to be humorous because these are things that cannot really be understood by someone else when they read it and it could be taken the wrong way. And on the receiving end I also understand that people aren't actually busting out laughing when they reply lol.

Just as an example say you send me a message with something you did and I reply with either:
You're the worst.
You're the worst. lol

It's sent as a joke with both but with the first one you would probably take it wrong because you can't see how im saying it. Know what im sayin?

Back
Top Bottom