I never knew that......

1979 full out race nyc to la no speed limit :rofl:

Ah the good ol Cannonball. Word on the block is that time isnt gonna count or atleast gonna have an * on it like Bron's Mickey Mouse ring since it happened during the pandemic when there was less traffic out and so and so.

Id be frightened for my safety averaging 150mph for 25 hours or whatever. **** that. :lol:

Ah the good ol Cannonball. Word on the block is that time isnt gonna count or atleast gonna have an * on it like Bron's Mickey Mouse ring since it happened during the pandemic when there was less traffic out and so and so.

Id be frightened for my safety averaging 150mph for 25 hours or whatever. **** that. :lol:
31 days to 25 hours in 100+ yrs. idk if that's good or bad innovation

img

I just learned that Clint Eastwood has composed the score for all of his movies since Mystic River in 2003.

i think it definitely has an asterisk next to it

damn, scorese was gonna do schindelrs list and spielberg cape fear :wow::lol:

"Spielberg had been developing Cape Fear, but decided it was too violent for him and, in order to get Schindler's List back, he traded it to Scorsese, who had decided not to make Schindler's List."

damn, scorese was gonna do schindelrs list and spielberg cape fear :wow::lol:

"Spielberg had been developing Cape Fear, but decided it was too violent for him and, in order to get Schindler's List back, he traded it to Scorsese, who had decided not to make Schindler's List."
Spielberg’s Cape Fear wouldn’t color outside the lines that would’ve been tame in comparison, but interestingly Scorcese could’ve been capable of both.

Never knew about the Big Mac sauce on a quarter pounder hack until today :smh: at me
Super late fam!! I haven’t eaten McDonalds in probably over 15 years. We were doing this in the early 2000s. Local spot start charging for it lol.

We had a hack with McFlurries too, but Ice cream in cup add Oreo crumbles

That’s not a hack if i gotta use a second dish to do it. I got the the pan edge toss it in the garbage motion down. Who’s still getting shells when breaking eggs though i feel like that rarely happens and i’m no eggspert.

Cool to know though.

Back
Top Bottom