I never knew they had stores. Just seen this brand in TJ Maxx and Marshalls

This argument has been ongoing since I was in 5th grade (~1991), at some point you just gotta let it go.

U.S Polo, Chaps, almost everything sold in Marshalls or TJMAXX is good in my book.

I've gotten so many steals at Marshalls over the years its crazy.

Get over yourself. Its clothing. I wear Chaps shirts all the time in work. I stopped looking at brands in college. I don't care if it was called, CHEAP POLO. If it looked good, felt good, I'm wearing it.

Anyone who really cares about judging of clothing by others really needs to reevaluate themselves.

laugh.gif
at people believing this is RL

only mess with polo and RRL
pimp.gif
word
My gf didn't know the difference between the two before I educated her.
lol my lady sure as hell knew the difference.. only because i would b**** about how much i hate USPA every time we passed by one

their clothes are DIRECT knock-offs of all PRL gear

Last edited:
U.S Polo, Chaps, almost everything sold in Marshalls or TJMAXX is good in my book.

I've gotten so many steals at Marshalls over the years its crazy.

Get over yourself. Its clothing. I wear Chaps shirts all the time in work. I stopped looking at brands in college. I don't care if it was called, CHEAP POLO. If it looked good, felt good, I'm wearing it.

Anyone who really cares about judging of clothing by others really needs to reevaluate themselves.

Word, As long as it don't look "tacky" and extra, I'll wear it. Why buy a RL Polo for $70 when I get a CHAPS for $30

Looks like RL for cheaper.

I'd buy a few plain polo shirts to wear casually *shrugs*.

I usually go out in a white shirt and hoody from Target anyway :lol: ...it really doesn't matter.

why not just cop no brand polos from target?? i wont ever be caught rocking some bootleg ish, not even to sleep. my aunt would get me **** like this for christmas, straight to goodwill they went.

Last edited:
How is the quality in comparison though? Bet it's all made in the same damn factory. It's not like knockoff Hyperdunks, which the technology is a factor.

How is the quality in comparison though? Bet it's all made in the same damn factory. It's not like knockoff Hyperdunks, which the technology is a factor.
The quality is not the same.  Contrary to popular belief when you buy expensive clothing you are indeed paying for quality materials not just a logo.

The quality is not the same.  Contrary to popular belief when you buy expensive clothing you are indeed paying for quality materials not just a logo.

When it's just cotton does it really matter? As long as it doesn't fall apart. At a fraction of the price, it's a no brainier for some people.

Back
Top Bottom