I rock wit Troy Ave, but he kinda got killed by this Vice article

Major Without a Deal is decent
"Finagle the Bagel" still goes hard
Troy Aves production is good, but his lyrics can use some work.
Nas should get his production. He would do damage
pimp.gif

Mysonne was on Mase and DMX albums. Some late 90s mixtapes. He had a nice buzz and then disappeared.

Last edited:
I still can't believe he lied about TDE. Just when I think he can't get cornier. Now when you lie over unnecessary stuff I can't even believe anything you say.

He didn't say TDE wanted to sign him he said he wanted to sign to them after getting out of jail cause he was broke.

View media item 2412981
Edit: 5 minutes in and Budden is already going ham with dramatics. :lol:

Budden clearly got some hate in him about ol boy.

I dont really get all the hate on troy ave. I can see it from both sides of the situation tho. I can see why the fam is upset but i also see troys perspective. They both seem to be pretty solid, troy just still got that cocky street/rapper mentality which can rub a lot of people the wrong way.

Budden clearly got some hate in him about ol boy.

I dont really get all the hate on troy ave. I can see it from both sides of the situation tho. I can see why the fam is upset but i also see troys perspective. They both seem to be pretty solid, troy just still got that cocky street/rapper mentality which can rub a lot of people the wrong way.
This. I just dont get why it rubs people wrong though when its something they are accustomed to seeing.

Ross a goofball who can't get out of character just like Troy.

Ross does appear to be a cool dude outside of his rap persona tho, while Troy appears to be a ding a ling on every level.

I think Joe's hatred stems from Cyn Santana being in a Troy Ave video a while back licking his face lol

Troy might be insinuating that he smashed before Joe [emoji]128580[/emoji]

Good interview with trife tho

In reality people dont like overly confident people.Ross and Troy are in the posession there in.Because of there confidence.Otherwise they wouldnt be who they are.Rap is different from other genres of music.No matter how people feel.You literally have to be 100% confident in every move you make.This is why alot of rappers get killed.Because you cant care about outside opinions.You have to go with what you believe in.When you do that.With not caring about fans/peers opinions.Then we get a 2Pac,Pimp C,50 Cent,Game,Ross,Dolph,T.i,Jeezy,Troy,B.G.I actually love people like that.Its the difference between making it and not making it.Being a rapper is not for everyone.You can have haters,people wanting to murk you.Strictly based off of your words/opinion.I think were going to get more rappers that most people dont like.Because of Social Media.So many people want to discredit the rapper.Because there jealous of there success.This is when we get the Ross was a C.O. talk.Pac went to School of arts,pac was a ballerina talk.Biggie never was in the streets.He was raised by a loving mother,he never struggled.Now rappers have to go harder in order to prove there point.Because theres going to be people saying anything about them.No matter what people say about you.You cant fold and show weakness as a rapper.Its part of how you make your money.This is what most people/fans dont understand about being a rapper.Ive had producers/rappers tell me.You have to be willing to die for it.Confidence cant be broken by any means.Its very entertaining to me.Because i know the way they think.

Bruh, why do you write like that? I wanna read your opinion, but that wall of text is not the business.

]
In reality people dont like overly confident people.Ross and Troy are in the posession there in.Because of there confidence.Otherwise they wouldnt be who they are.Rap is different from other genres of music.No matter how people feel.You literally have to be 100% confident in every move you make.This is why alot of rappers get killed.Because you cant care about outside opinions.You have to go with what you believe in.When you do that.With not caring about fans/peers opinions.Then we get a 2Pac,Pimp C,50 Cent,Game,Ross,Dolph,T.i,Jeezy,Troy,B.G.I actually love people like that.Its the difference between making it and not making it.Being a rapper is not for everyone.You can have haters,people wanting to murk you.Strictly based off of your words/opinion.I think were going to get more rappers that most people dont like.Because of Social Media.So many people want to discredit the rapper.Because there jealous of there success.This is when we get the Ross was a C.O. talk.Pac went to School of arts,pac was a ballerina talk.Biggie never was in the streets.He was raised by a loving mother,he never struggled.Now rappers have to go harder in order to prove there point.Because theres going to be people saying anything about them.No matter what people say about you.You cant fold and show weakness as a rapper.Its part of how you make your money.This is what most people/fans dont understand about being a rapper.Ive had producers/rappers tell me.You have to be willing to die for it.Confidence cant be broken by any means.Its very entertaining to me.Because i know the way they think.

...You still need TALENT. IDC how confident you are. Without the talent, confidence wanes. You put Dolph and Troy ave in the same sentence as a few legends. Cmon bro. Dolph and Troy Ave ain't talented. They just talkers. I agree with practically everything you said. The only difference is, this is a talentless era of mainstream rap/hip hop. So, there you go.

Last edited:
In reality people dont like overly confident people.

Or bold faced liars.

Ross forever a lame for being shown a picture of himself, denying it was him, and claiming that Trick was trying to slander him by saying that he used to be a CO, which was true.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom