I rock wit Troy Ave, but he kinda got killed by this Vice article

Tax and Troy are poster boys for when keeping it real goes wrong.

I just read the Feds have proof Tax shot banga.

I knew that was coming. You have a room full of people. Somebody in that room is snitching to get out of something or an informant. Too many people are in that venue for them to not know exactly what happen. Much less the gossip and streets talking about the situation.

plus the tape that Troy has that his lawyer got from the venue. He already used it to show what Lito's actions.

Last edited:
Feds said they had a witness in the indictment, but I guess they told the judge again because tax asked for bail again.

Listening to Trifes interview with Budden and he said Manolo and them jumped Banga and he had to back it out on them, kinda see why it was on some on sight **** when they ran into each other again.

Guessing state charges coming soon. Probably taking a plea deal on the gun charges soon too. When he does get charged I wonder how a self defense play would work for him since Troy the one approached him, don't know if he just walked upped to him and fired off on him, but everybody in there said Troy was the one who set it, and Trife confirmed it in that interview.

Listening to Trifes interview with Budden and he said Manolo and them jumped Banga and he had to back it out on them, kinda see why it was on some on sight **** when they ran into each other again.

Didn't know about this. Does make more sense now.

Somewhat.

I did just hear some of Trife's interview and he said Tax and Troy never even met until that night. Crazy.

Last edited:
And all this nonsense started because Troy dubbed Manolo on the "all about the money" track ?

It started on twitter and that further escalated things.

I actually think the people around Manolo are the ones who escalated the Troy situation. Like illphillip illphillip said, he was ok enough to appear in the video, but the issue was he wanted to appear at more dates with Troy

All about the money was originally his track and Troy basically strong armed it. Tax probably got in his ear and then boom we here now

Yeah, it was his track, but Manolo was in the video with him and even did some dates. The issue was he wanted more dates(more money and more of a look) with Troy, but why would they do that if you aren't BSB? I heard about it initially and Manolo had issues at first, but they had squashed all their problems to the point he got in the video.

Someone or some people obviously got to Manolo and told him that it's your song and Troy should be more grateful and doing more for you. Not by coincidence that was also after the fact Tax started coming around who had an issue with Troy. At the end of the day, Tax did help Manolo with Bleek.

Troy basically Drake'd a track and was wondering why Manolo was upset.

Last edited:
same thing happened with og maco

and tax had a run in with him and his crew too

which is why I feel tax may have provoked the troy situation in person cause it's happened before but cops were present the first time

and even if tax didn't start the troy encounter troy was within his right to press tax for talking crazy for over a year straight sight unseen

even trife said he understood the scuffle

I didn't really like Manolo's comments with this :smh:

He should have left that alone even if he's clarifying things. It's sort of like kicking him while he's down and separating himself from Tax. If that's your man, you should leave well enough alone. Let the truth come out not through you. Some of us know what happen. It's exactly what I was saying.

I still don't get Tax's obsession over Troy, Troy wasn't worth it. He wasn't good enough and he blew up the **** he could have accomplished.

I really wasn't hearing nothing wrong with what was being said until the last minute or so. He just threw Push Montanas name in this and that's the first time I've heard him being mentioned in all this. Push the one who hipped me to who tax was :lol:

I had been following Tax on twitter ever since that ***** was locked up for a year and was tweeting from jail lol, so I def remember the Troy slander coming before the about the money track.

And it's crazy to be sitting in jail all because a ***** who you thought wasn't cut like that and a *****, decided to bring it to you. Hell thats how he got shot. :kinda wild because he always said he doesn't beef with the weak, that he'll keep violating you until you get tough and man up, well.... :lol: :smh:

I really wasn't hearing nothing wrong with what was being said until the last minute or so. He just threw Push Montanas name in this and that's the first time I've heard him being mentioned in all this. Push the one who hipped me to who tax was :lol:

I had been following Tax on twitter ever since that ***** was locked up for a year and was tweeting from jail lol, so I def remember the Troy slander coming before the about the money track.

And it's crazy to be sitting in jail all because a ***** who you thought wasn't cut like that and a *****, decided to bring it to you. Hell thats how he got shot. :kinda wild because he always said he doesn't beef with the weak, that he'll keep violating you until you get tough and man up, well.... :lol: :smh:

tax on some saw movie **** with his own body

that's like some gangsta punching bag type ****

Manolo definitely tried to separate himself from Tax and what he allegedly did by saying their problem was their problem and it existed before me. I didn't cause it, so don't come to me with any problems or blame. I understand why he did it, but it wasn't a good look IMO. It's like saying naw that wasn't my friend he was just an acquaintance. I just met dude, I didn't know what he was capable of and what h was going to do.

By saying that he said a lot.

Troy's lawyer or the DA can actually try to get him to testify now. Well what did Tax say about Troy? How did his problems start?

At a certain point Tax was bigger than Troy Ave. It was like how do you go from trolling Cam and Tupac to going back at Troy Ave. Nobody cared about Troy Ave after All About The Money's buzz died down.

Ego and pride will **** dudes over :smh:

I honestly think he trying to distance himself because Trife said manolo and his peoples jumped Banga during his budden interview, I don't know if he was at the show that night but them folks could be trying to implicate him in it too.

Manolo still running with Vok and them so I assume him Tax still good and communicate.

Back
Top Bottom