i stepped on a pin, would i be alright?

I stepped on a pin that was in my living room and it went into my one of my toes barely and the bleeding was very minimum. It didn't hurt at all once i gotthe pin out and I don't the pin went into the skin deeply. Also the pin didn't look like it was rusted or anything. Should I worry about gettingtetanus? Im not sure when I got the tetanus shot/

Why would you ask NT?
laugh.gif

You're
ec315247a150440787cb1121bedc4b6668a154b.gif

You're gonna get Lockjaw, and the your heels are gonna be touchin' the back of your head.

You're going to be fine as long as there was no visible dirt or rust on the pin. What you want to do is apply some hydrogen peroxide and/or rubbing alcoholto the wound, and afterwards, dry it and put some neosporin on it. But ultimately, it sounds as though you have little to nothing to worry about.

it's game over for you man. Start saving up for funeral costs. Think of the financial burden you'll be leaving your family.

smh...stepped on a pin then got u so worried and make a friggin post.

i swear man NT dudes be soft.

imagine some random 3rd world contry kid be readin this.
roll.gif

Thats happened to me many of times. Just pour alcohol in the wound and wrap it. Once I got those D.A.R.E pins they gave all the way into my heel. Nothing badreally happened

Back
Top Bottom