I think I "like my wife" but I'm falling for my girl on the side... What do I do?

So I've been married to my wife for 5 years already but, I only married her b/c we have a child, real talk, now i meet somebody else bc my wife is back inTX, I'm in VA, i didn't want to meet anybody but It's like we click, so what do I do, this Is some real stuff, not for the young kids on here, bythe way I'm 25, my daughter is 5, someone give me some advice, pics if u really need them...haha...

pics??
nerd.gif

if you only married her because of the kid then bounce..
and smack yourself for doing that in the first place

I always say to be with who you're happy with. If you're not happy with your wife go with the other girl.

Life is too short to not be with the one you truly want to be with.

honestly do what ever will satisfy you. if you are miserable with your wife, dont try to make it work just for the kids, cuz that will @+$% things up evenworse than they are. if you really think that the side chick is the one you want to be with then by all means do you my man and go for it, but make sure youprepare yourself for the aftermath.

Originally Posted by etorres03

wife:

, hold for girl on the side, trying to find a suitable one for the kids on NT.
if this thing is your wife, we dont need to see your side

Originally Posted by Prime x Time

wife:

co-sign. Just divorce the wife & get with the other broad.

Originally Posted by Prime x Time

wife:

I hope she has a great personality.

So I've been married to my wife for 5 years already but, I only married her b/c we have a child, real talk, now i meet somebody else bc my wife is back in TX, I'm in VA, i didn't want to meet anybody but It's like we click, so what do I do, this Is some real stuff, not for the young kids on here, by the way I'm 25, my daughter is 5, someone give me some advice, pics if u really need them...haha...

indifferent.gif
for postin' this on nt
indifferent.gif
for postin' this on nt for advice
indifferent.gif
for postin' this on nt for advice and actually consideringthe advice

I swear people make such a mockery of marriage it's not even funny any more
smh.gif

Sleep with the new girl. See how you like her. If you like her, go for her. If not, go back home and pretend it never happened. Keep it secretive.

Back
Top Bottom