I think i missed the boat!!!!

It took 8 years for me just to join NT

I can remember (People/Family) telling me in 2000 to join blackplanet, 2005 myspace, 2009 facebook, then it was twitter and people are on to instagram now.

My fifty year old aunt is on facebook now, I remember when it was just for collage students but is it too late for me to join now or just wait for the new thing. Don't want to be the only fool with 3 friends starting off. Do you got to check it regularly because I ain't for all that updating on the Dayle. And for all that faking and stunting because I know sum bummy nig. that's been flexing on the net for years, so I don't know if it's for me really. My real reason for not joining (Myspace/Facebook) was because I don't care what people who I know think of me let alone a stranger 5 states away thinks so putting on wasn't really me, but still would like to keep up with the family you know cousin's and all. But now every commercial end with a facebook and twitter symbol even fast-food restaurants. Even Nike did a twitter link only for the VII last week so I must be out the loop, what about us with-out twitter. When I meet broads they always ask what's my Facebook I be like i don't got one, feeling like they just want to be noisy.

Then you got the weekly I'm shutting down my facebook page, and it feels good post.

Should i stay in the stone age or is it worth the trouble, plus people like to keep tabs on you. Has having to keep up with it slowed you down at all or is there any real benefit?

Yes I'm serious

collage students? :lol:

I feel you on what you posted. I myself was very cautious and wary of fb. I just go one last year and I got like 60 friends on their....mostly family.

It is annoying when people ask you for your fb....because more than likely it's to be nosy(mosty w/ females though)

I got mines and I restrict access and what I see of other peoples and it has went well so far.

I mean if your really think about it, 80% of fb is just bragging and 10% is positive quotes or images and the rest is like funny.

collage students?
laugh.gif

I feel you on what you posted. I myself was very cautious and wary of fb. I just go one last year and I got like 60 friends on their....mostly family.
It is annoying when people ask you for your fb....because more than likely it's to be nosy(mosty w/ females though)
I got mines and I restrict access and what I see of other peoples and it has went well so far.
I mean if your really think about it, 80% of fb is just bragging and 10% is positive quotes or images and the rest is like funny.
I appreciate the real reply and i thought it started as a way for collage students to link up so many years ago, my mistake.

If you in your 20s and below, aint cuffed up, and aint gotta fb...you not smashing.
lies

Change the words "fb" to "Twitter/Instagram (or as I like to call it, Instayambs
nthat.gif
)" and you'd be correct

FB been dead cuh, or at least in my neck of the woods. It's filled with rachets and nerds

Even still, I don't think it's necessary to have a social network account of any kind to smash. No girl is gonna be butt *** naked, yamb juices flowing, and pulls out her iPhone and says "You're not on my friends list/followers list/Insta feed . . . This ain't gonna work out"

Social networks are cool for finding girls, but if you need that to smash/can't close the deal without it, then you prolly already spend too much time looking at a screen, among other problems . . .

EDIT: Plus Facebook was dead to me when my parents and family members in their late 30's/early 40's who see me at every family gathering wanted to friend me.

What does my 40 something year old aunt/Parents/etc. need to see on my Currently in High School Facebook

That **** was just to stalk and be nosy

Plus rachets started filling the DM

So I turned all my settings off so you can only see my picture, and none of my posts, my last post was like January or February,

Feelsgoodshun

Still in twitter and insta tho

Tumblr too, but I just lurk for gifs and on feet pics of certain shoes (don't judge fambs)

Last edited:
lies

Change the words "fb" to "Twitter/Instagram (or as I like to call it, Instayambs
nthat.gif
)" and you'd be correct

FB been dead cuh, or at least in my neck of the woods. It's filled with rachets and nerds

Even still, I don't think it's necessary to have a social network account of any kind to smash. No girl is gonna be butt *** naked, yamb juices flowing, and pulls out her iPhone and says "You're not on my friends list/followers list/Insta feed . . . This ain't gonna work out"

Social networks are cool for finding girls, but if you need that to smash/can't close the deal without it, then you prolly already spend too much time looking at a screen, among other problems . . .

EDIT: Plus Facebook was dead to me when my parents and family members in their late 30's/early 40's who see me at every family gathering wanted to friend me.

What does my 40 something year old aunt/Parents/etc. need to see on my Currently in High School Facebook

That **** was just to stalk and be nosy

Plus rachets started filling the DM

So I turned all my settings off so you can only see my picture, and none of my posts, my last post was like January or February,

Feelsgoodshun

Still in twitter and insta tho

Tumblr too, but I just lurk for gifs and on feet pics of certain shoes (don't judge fambs)
Twitter just a text message sent to other lames all at once and you don't need any of that if you go outside sooo......

and that's the reason i ain't join cuz of 30-40-50 year old

Last edited:
I appreciate the real reply and i thought it started as a way for collage students to link up so many years ago, my mistake.
Naw, you right.  Facebook was strictly a university thing.  Dude just took a idea already created and capitalized off it.  The American way

But if you're trying to stay in touch with fam FB is the best way to go about it.  To me FB/twitter is only good for two things keeping in touch with fam/friends or networking for profit. 

If having it doesn't serve a meaningful purpose in your life then don't mess with it.  Having one to say you have it is cliche and lame to me.

Last edited:

Seems like you can't "put it together."

facebook did start off for college students only. but like yall said, it aint for nothin but being in folks business most the time.

Seems like you can't "put it together."

I laughed .. plenty hard.

Repped.

Only reason i keep my facebook is to add people in my classes and talk things through with them before big assignments are due. Besides that fb is dead.

Never got onto twitter.

Only social network im really active on is instagram

Back
Top Bottom