I think my friend wants me...

I have this friend since high school, Ive known her for almost 4 years now and we met because I had a crush on her back in high school, anyway recentlyshe's changed around me. We've been joking around and she calls me her husband because she said if we weren't married in 20 years that we wouldmarry each other. She also called me right at midnight on my birthday. Are these signs that she wants to move to more than friends or is she just kidding?
Honestly, she's pretty and all but she's like one of my best friends, almost like my sister, so it would be almost like incest if I made a move.

cliffnotes:
good friend keeps calling me her husband or hubby, called me at midnight, does she want the d?
No pics.

just cause she called you at midnight on your birthday doesnt mean she wants the d
laugh.gif
maybe in 20 years if you both arent married.

Originally Posted by 650

just cause she called you at midnight on your birthday, doesnt means she wants the d
pimp.gif

Were the cliff notes really necessary?
grin.gif

And no she does not want the d. You're just her back up plan if she cant get married.

Originally Posted by 650

just cause she called you at midnight on your birthday doesnt mean she wants the d
laugh.gif

Yeah man I guess you can say that but I see her a lot anyway since she lives pretty close to me so we rarely ever call each other, maybe like once every twoweeks so if you look at it from my point of view, the phone call was kind of random. And it doesn't really explain how she's acting differently aroundme like asking me if I'm dating anyone (she has never asked me or cared who I was dating before this).

Seems like she wants to keep things the way they are...I wouldn't look too much into it, sorry my man
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by 650

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
maybe in 20 years + you guys are still pretty young and in 20 years much could happen

That necessarily doesn't mean she wants you.....she may just think that you two have that strong of a friendship [in other words, you're deep in thefriendzone to where stuff like that may fly.] I don't know tho, that's a tough call....just play it Bogart and don't jump to any conclusions. Seewhere she wants to take it.

I'll probably never be friends with a chick and not have ulterior motives. With that said, you probably wanna smash, and you should tell her you gotspecial feelings about her and all that.

Originally Posted by ChiHigh91

I have this friend since high school, Ive known her for almost 4 years now and we met because I had a crush on her back in high school, anyway recently she's changed around me. We've been joking around and she calls me her husband because she said if we weren't married in 20 years that we would marry each other. She also called me right at midnight on my birthday. Are these signs that she wants to move to more than friends or is she just kidding?
Honestly, she's pretty and all but she's like one of my best friends, almost like my sister, so it would be almost like incest if I made a move.

cliffnotes:
good friend keeps calling me her husband or hubby, called me at midnight, does she want the d?
No pics.
I was in a situation like this.... girl I've known all my life since like 7th grade said if we were both single and not in seriousrelationships by a certain age we would marry each other..... I just went along with it like "Aiight" Now it must be noted that I did smash onseveral occasions and that !%# got serious for a minute.....

Basically you are being considered fam.... real talk. A chick knows if she could be wifed by a dude after several months....meanwhile it takes us severalyears....if it even happens

did she know you used to like her?

next time she asked who you're dating, make up somebody and peep her reaction.

Originally Posted by ChiHigh91

Originally Posted by 650

laugh.gif

Yeah man I guess you can say that but I see her a lot anyway since she lives pretty close to me so we rarely ever call each other, maybe like once every two weeks so if you look at it from my point of view, the phone call was kind of random. And it doesn't really explain how she's acting differently around me like asking me if I'm dating anyone (she has never asked me or cared who I was dating before this).
Is she single?
She might be interested in getting closer and you just need to make the move, if you want that.
Act quick though because she might think you're not interested in her like that if you act indifferent

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

did she know you used to like her?

next time she asked who you're dating, make up somebody and peep her reaction.

Yeah, we went to prom together for junior year. Oh and I also told her I was dating someone (didn't need to make someone up) and she just kept askingabout her like "do you still call her?" and "what did you guys end up doing?" etc etc.

i don't think that's enough to presume she wants the d. if you really want to find out, play the game back. flirt a little, see how she reacts.

Back
Top Bottom