I think my friend wants me...

I swear 'm in the same boat. But my GIRLFRIEND isnt stupid and she doesnt want me to talk to the girl
laugh.gif

Don't get your hopes up OP. Had a similar thing happen to me over the summer. A friend of mine started to call me almost every night. Sometimes at midnightor even 2 in the morning. She would tell me everything, we would talk for hours.

Thought to myself, "hey maybe she likes me." Wrong.

Just keep at being friends. Trust me if you don't wanna get hurt.

To this day I still have feelings for her but I know we will just be friends no matter what. Sometimes it's not meant to be.

Seeing as you're her bestfriend, it should be easy for you to distinguish how she acts around men likes. If she treats you different than other guys,that's a possible sign. Also, if she asks you about other girls - take advantage of that: tell her you might be seeing this girl and pay close attention toher face. If she shows even a hint of anxiety or disappointment, then you'll know. It's in her voice too, it'll be that nervous type of"oooh...." with her acting skills considered, of course.

Edit: But nothing is fullproof. Take for example Rafool.

cmon yall.

she wants it, and if u want it dont waste time.

women dont like feelin rejected.

Originally Posted by ChiHigh91

NJstress03
dude you want some real advice? regardless of if she likes you or not if u really care for her friendship keep it friendly. i had a close friend stop talkin to me last year because we crossed the line and it got weird. at the time we started hookin up i loved it, but when we stopped talkin it broke my heart. i regret it so much. we were best friends since 2002.
Yeah man I feel you on that, that's happened to me once. But then again, it could happen the other way and it could be the best relationship ever and you could find a wife in that situation.

Originally Posted by AJChick23

I DEFINITELY wouldn't say that to a friend or any guy I wasn't interested in..(the marrying thing).

When a girl changes around you, you're either waist deep in the friend zone or she likes you..
I see, thanks for the advice.

No prob.
p.s. the last guy who I joked around with calling hubby and my husband all the time I ended up dating.
Just be cautious...and flirt a little.

Back
Top Bottom