I think my friend wants me...

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Why no pics???
smh.gif

nerd.gif

I wish I thought that way when girls call me husband.
laugh.gif

but you should really just see where it takes you., late night cuddle session
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

dude you want some real advice? regardless of if she likes you or not if u really care for her friendship keep it friendly. i had a close friend stop talkin tome last year because we crossed the line and it got weird. at the time we started hookin up i loved it, but when we stopped talkin it broke my heart. i regretit so much. we were best friends since 2002.

I DEFINITELY wouldn't say that to a friend or any guy I wasn't interested in..(the marrying thing).

When a girl changes around you, you're either waist deep in the friend zone or she likes you..

Originally Posted by AJChick23

I DEFINITELY wouldn't say that to a friend or any guy I wasn't interested in..(the marrying thing).

When a girl changes around you, you're either waist deep in the friend zone or she likes you..
hmmm good advice.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by NJstress03

dude you want some real advice? regardless of if she likes you or not if u really care for her friendship keep it friendly. i had a close friend stop talkin to me last year because we crossed the line and it got weird. at the time we started hookin up i loved it, but when we stopped talkin it broke my heart. i regret it so much. we were best friends since 2002.
eek.gif

I'm in the SAME situation....I'm heading down that direction....
frown.gif

NJstress03
dude you want some real advice? regardless of if she likes you or not if u really care for her friendship keep it friendly. i had a close friend stop talkin to me last year because we crossed the line and it got weird. at the time we started hookin up i loved it, but when we stopped talkin it broke my heart. i regret it so much. we were best friends since 2002.
Yeah man I feel you on that, that's happened to me once. But then again, it could happen the other way and it could be the best relationshipever and you could find a wife in that situation.

Originally Posted by AJChick23

I see, thanks for the advice.

eek.gif

she called u on ur birthday...

at MIDNIGHT

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

u slackin my dude. if a girl called me at midnight on my birthday i'd be beatin that up right now instead of posting on niketalk about it.

Originally Posted by ChiHigh91

NJstress03
Yeah man I feel you on that, that's happened to me once. But then again, it could happen the other way and it could be the best relationship ever and you could find a wife in that situation.

thats true too, thats what i was thinkin with her tho, i took a chance and ended up wishin i didnt. its a horrible situation depending how close of friends youare. and u have to consider if the friendship is worth risking

calling u on ur bday doesnt mean anything, specially if shes ur bestfriend

my sister calls her bday friends at midnights all the time

I think you need to let her double-ride with you and bang out...word to that other thread last week that had me in tears

Originally Posted by ii2cky

calling u on ur bday doesnt mean anything, specially if shes ur bestfriend

my sister calls her bday friends at midnights all the time

And they're all smashing...

grin.gif

smh.gif
@ closet status. lol.

But I got alotta girl friends that called me on my b-day at 12 midnight... some of them be like "oh, look at my husband" or "look at myboo" when they see me, but that don't mean they want to falacsh me.
laugh.gif
I had a feeling one of them wanted to so I put it out there and it was true,so I did what it do...

Just ask her what it is.

Back
Top Bottom