I Think My Mom Is Going Through Menopause

I seriously can't stand this. I love my mother and she never used to be so damn short-tempered and headstrong. Has any else experienced this act of satan?

She is going through it
wink.gif

all women naturally go through menopause. not something you need to post about.

Tell that to the other adolescent problems/troubles/common day interactions on NT?

Nice try tho...

I can't stand this crap, I can't do it! Any tips to save my head from ripping off from my own hands!!??

Golden Rule: Don't say the word "menopause"

I don't know your mom or anything, but my aunt was going through this. She explained to me that going through it made her feel old and she would appreciateit if I didn't say that word. I was a practical joker back in the day...
smh.gif

when my mom went through it me and my dad got closer and stayed out of the house as much as we could, played alot of golf and went to sports bars together....

If i was still living with my mom on meno....and she started actn up. Id give her the 1,2 lefthook,jab,jab....
I love my mommy but I dont play that

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

If i was still living with my mom on meno....and she started actn up. Id give her the 1,2 lefthook,jab,jab....

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

really though, do something randomly nce for her. make/buy dinner for the family one night. clean the bathroom. it'll make her feel better

Back
Top Bottom