I was told you only get one shot at this thing called life, so it might as well be a swish.

Originally Posted by purplenurple1414

Woah. That was motivating
pimp.gif

THE BIGGEST RISK IN LIFE IS NOT TAKING RISKS

YOUR TIME IS LIMITED - STOP FIGHTING THE 1% AND WORK HARD TO JOIN THEM

Originally Posted by papageorgeo510

Damn, this thread makes me want to quit my new job and get better one where I can be really happy and not just a clock puncher.

This

-OP thanks for the pick me up speech

I like the thread!

People, just work on being the best person YOU can be. We all have a good idea of what we're passionate about. Build on that people! I wanna see some of ya'll at the top when I get there, talkinbout "Yeh man remember dude off NT, he inspired me too"

dont quit and do what you love. its not smart.

work for something that makes money [key words "work for" not "work in"], to get to the point where you can do what you love anytime you want, by being financially free.

some nter put me on some book called "millionaire fastlane". its pretty good. not done yet, but for now its all words.

gotta put in the work.

Real talk. I never post but you motivated me mang! I'm now doing a tutorial online trying to be a master of the craft.

+1 for OP
pimp.gif
Sometimes you need a kick in the rear to get you in gear and moving. Stay motivated.

I'll see you all at or from the top. Ain't %!$% holding me back anymore.

I've been on my path for a couple of years now and focused. When you put your mind to it, it's amazing what you can accomplish in a short time.

It makes me feel so good knowing a lot of you were motivated by this and you are going to take a few more steps closer to your dreams. There are so many seats available at the table of "success" that I want to see my peers in them. Let's eat!!!! Don't forget to pass the potatoes and be heavy on the gravey! You are going to "fail" several times but in reality there is no such thing as failure. One door closes and 9 more open. Some doors don't have knobs so you have to kick them in. Remember that!

Originally Posted by Crook

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

This is a good speech for people who need to get motivated but I kinda wish I had time for COD and women
ohwell.gif

dude you have time for 18K+ posts on NT, I'm sure you're able to make time for women?!

I'm on a computer 24/7 99% of that is spent studying---I take brief breaks to troll NT it's really not that difficult

For women, I have to leave my books (most of which are on my laptop) and I have to put in effort-----it took me 3 seconds to make this post not that difficult

If you knew how much of a loser/gunner I am and how much I study you wouldn't even entertain the thought of me spending all my energy on NT---I have the worst fear and anxiety related to failing and not achieving my highest potential, posting on NT doesn't get in the way of my studying it actually kinda helps--the brief breaks I take between sets and pages read helps keep me sane

"Your veins flow with the ancestry of Kings and Queens embodied with the spirit of the Gods."

pimp.gif
thats a dope man!

pimp.gif
Swag to the 99th power. Somehow over the past few weeks, I've found belief in you will only get as far as you take yourself and the harder you work, the more things work out for you.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Like I said the message isn't for EVERYONE! Also I never said material objects are the end all for happiness but conquering your domain and following your passion unabashedly is one way to have fulfillment. A few people have stated that they don't know what they want yet and they are asking how to find out.......... that is a question only you can answer. Follow your heart and listen to that little voice inside of you. It never steers you wrong even if it leads you down an alley to heartbreak. The thing about life is you are born into a situation and with that situation comes a series of events and experiences. Your reaction to these events and experiences is a testament to your heart and character. You can look at the world as a helpless lamb that is powerless and just be another hapless number. Or you can be a Lion that roams his territory and dominates all that enter his domain. Understand when I say dominate I do not mean run over people, get over on people etc. You can dominate with confidence and humility all while being good at what you do. True regality stems from glorious graciousness and actions of gracefulness. Be graceful and sure-footed in your movements no matter how big or small. Your veins flow with the ancestry of Kings and Queens embodied with the spirit of the Gods. This planet is your domain and was born out of stardust for that very reason. This isn't an overnight process but a complete realignment of the very essence of thought. Think smart and act majestically. Again I state THIS IS NOT FOR EVERYONE!!
Is this quoted from a Nas song?
Anyways, strong insight on your views of life. I've made some changes as well and "I'm focused" word to Wale. Graduate next year, and eager to develop all my set skills and break into my field, and tear it up. Now I would love to instill this mentality onto my boys, seems like many of them are stuck. 

Back
Top Bottom