I wish men had a cop-out as reliable as "I'm on my period"

Some aren't really affected at all. My last girl never complained, and I couldn't even tell when she was on her period. It didn't make her act any differently.

Some aren't really affected at all. My last girl never complained, and I couldn't even tell when she was on her period. It didn't make her act any differently.

Originally Posted by Murda He

Originally Posted by Lalph Rauren

why would you want to cop-out

I don't... but just for comparison's sake, 2 years ago i had a GF that could do no wrong as long as she was menstruating. Like Anton said, they get a free pass to be +#+ holes. But this same heifer chewed me out over being slow t get on my feet after my MOTHER died. She was all "Rah Rah be a man be strong rah rah rah". Having lost her mother at age 4, you'd expect some sort of leniency. Nope. This #%%+$ hit me with a, "I never even HAD a mom, and you got the nerve to..rah rah rah". Can you believe it?

But that's just how women are.

When they do right, it's "I'm a GIRL, so I know YOU can do this. You're a MAN".

When they do wrong, its, " But I'm a giiiiiiiiirl... you can't judge me the same as you.You're a maaaaaan"

I'm getting tired of that $$%*....

you should have slapped her… im not for hittinf women but what was wrong with that thing?

I don't... but just for comparison's sake, 2 years ago i had a GF that could do no wrong as long as she was menstruating. Like Anton said, they get a free pass to be +#+ holes. But this same heifer chewed me out over being slow t get on my feet after my MOTHER died. She was all "Rah Rah be a man be strong rah rah rah". Having lost her mother at age 4, you'd expect some sort of leniency. Nope. This #%%+$ hit me with a, "I never even HAD a mom, and you got the nerve to..rah rah rah". Can you believe it?

When they do wrong, its, " But I'm a giiiiiiiiirl... you can't judge me the same as you.You're a maaaaaan"

you should have slapped her… im not for hittinf women but what was wrong with that thing?

It's only safe on the last day.

Other than that.. gross.

but
laugh.gif
@ some of these responses.

Originally Posted by HighMan

seriously that was just extremely uncalled for on her part.

and yes, chicks think they have the right to get  away with ANYTHING just because they're chicks.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by HighMan

seriously that was just extremely uncalled for on her part.

and yes, chicks think they have the right to get  away with ANYTHING just because they're chicks.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by CJ003

I hate when chicks pull the "im having woman problems at work." this only happens when a difficult task is handed to them or the need to go home early on a friday.
Eh. If you never had it, you can't really speak on it. 
Some women OD with the PMS thing, but class/work can really get frustrating for a woman when it's that time of the month. 

Combination of cramps/bloating/nausea, being out of the comfort of your home, then going into work/school, and on top of that it getting stressful ... it can get tough. 
ohwell.gif

Even if these women are exaggerating, I think that it's no problem to let her live for the 1st day she's on.

Originally Posted by CJ003

I hate when chicks pull the "im having woman problems at work." this only happens when a difficult task is handed to them or the need to go home early on a friday.
Eh. If you never had it, you can't really speak on it. 
Some women OD with the PMS thing, but class/work can really get frustrating for a woman when it's that time of the month. 

Combination of cramps/bloating/nausea, being out of the comfort of your home, then going into work/school, and on top of that it getting stressful ... it can get tough. 
ohwell.gif

Even if these women are exaggerating, I think that it's no problem to let her live for the 1st day she's on.

lol Im good at tuning people out so i just ignore them when they get on their tip..I can just tell sometimes

My girl is real cool all the time so she never trips out.

A dude is sorta always expected to be a jerk anyway.

Caribbean women and PMS is murderous

lol Im good at tuning people out so i just ignore them when they get on their tip..I can just tell sometimes

It's perfect for women; other women can relate while men truly have no idea what they're going through.

It's perfect for women; other women can relate while men truly have no idea what they're going through.

didn't read the thread but came in here to say I'd be highly surprised if any dude could survive cramps, pmsing, period, etc. K bye

didn't read the thread but came in here to say I'd be highly surprised if any dude could survive cramps, pmsing, period, etc. K bye

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

eek.gif
you aint neva lie my dude, my shortie was jamaican, she's terrible without the period as it is... but when that time of the month comes son?
game over.

I dont get a free pass to wild out on her if I had a bad day @ work.... this is bull... yes I'm mad
laugh.gif

eek.gif
you aint neva lie my dude, my shortie was jamaican, she's terrible without the period as it is... but when that time of the month comes son?
game over.

I dont get a free pass to wild out on her if I had a bad day @ work.... this is bull... yes I'm mad
laugh.gif

I really dont care b

I did it this week actually
laugh.gif

I dont nut off just head so w/e...

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Alchemiss

grin.gif
, i get cramps when im running....

man up.

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom