I wonder what bums/hobos/homeless people think of the world?

I wish this was common practice. It starts here, as one small step. Then it would be to change then mentality. Teach ourselves how to become self-sufficient.

Good find, good deeds

But either Bigger Figure or the bum himself gotta go back and fight du at the barbershop for ******g up the homeless guy's tapeline

Matter fact, the bum should be fighting Bigger Figure for not taking him to a black barbershop, in LA of all places

So weird that this thread was made, I've been thinking about this a lot lately.

I live in NYC and I always see homeless dudes just chilling in the park.

with all that time they have alone to themselves, I wonder what they think about and what opinions they form about life. Do they ever have existentialist crises when they are forced to reckon with their insignificance? Or do they constantly avoid depression by telling themselves things will get better? What would a lifelong homeless person have to say about existence and the human condition?

I know a lot of them are strung out much of the time, but between highs there has to be a rare sobering moment of lucidity every now and then.

Last edited:
So weird that this thread was made, I've been thinking about this a lot lately.

I live in NYC and I always see homeless dudes just chilling in the park.

with all that time they have alone to themselves, I wonder what they think about and what opinions they form about life. Do they ever have existentialist crises when they are forced to reckon with their insignificance? Or do they constantly avoid depression by telling themselves things will get better? What would a lifelong homeless person have to say about existence and the human condition?

I know a lot of them are strung out much of the time, but between highs there has to be a rare sobering moment of lucidity every now and then.

real life...

i think the same things man, and i try to imagine what I would do if i was in that position...
I would just off my self

Back
Top Bottom