I WOULD KISS MY CAREER IF THIS WOULD EVER HAPPEN TO ME...

I WOULD SERIOUSLY LOSE MY WHOLE SCHEDULE IF A PUNK LIKE THIS EVER TRYS TO PULL A STUNT LIKE THIS ON ME....

I WOULD SERIOUSLY LOSE MY WHOLE SCHEDULE IF A PUNK LIKE THIS EVER TRYS TO PULL A STUNT LIKE THIS ON ME....

lol at the dude at the end all like
30t6p3b.gif

man... i understand being pissed off at what you consider to be a terrible call, but how did he think shoving the ref and taking him to the ground was going to help?

man... i understand being pissed off at what you consider to be a terrible call, but how did he think shoving the ref and taking him to the ground was going to help?

wow son the battery pack in for real huh?

attacked the ref. ive never seen that before.

say a few words to the ref to show him you not feelin the call........ but all that?

dude has jail in his future.

wow son the battery pack in for real huh?

attacked the ref. ive never seen that before.

say a few words to the ref to show him you not feelin the call........ but all that?

dude has jail in his future.

same thing happened to this youngin i know. He was nice at hoop too. He actually punched the ref and lost ALL his scholarships and #+%@. Dumbest #+%@ ever.

same thing happened to this youngin i know. He was nice at hoop too. He actually punched the ref and lost ALL his scholarships and #+%@. Dumbest #+%@ ever.

I HAVE REFFED IN THE CRAZIEST LOCATIONS BUT THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED TO ME...

I HAVE WORKED WITH GUYS WHO HAVE PROVOKED PLAYERS BY SAYING THINGS TO THEM UNDER THEIR BREATH BUT SON TAKE THE CAKE....HE WOULD HAVE CAUGHT THE 1,2 FROM ME...EASY!

I HAVE REFFED IN THE CRAZIEST LOCATIONS BUT THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED TO ME...

I HAVE WORKED WITH GUYS WHO HAVE PROVOKED PLAYERS BY SAYING THINGS TO THEM UNDER THEIR BREATH BUT SON TAKE THE CAKE....HE WOULD HAVE CAUGHT THE 1,2 FROM ME...EASY!

that kid has an anger problem. he needs to take up a new sport...boxing perhaps?

that kid has an anger problem. he needs to take up a new sport...boxing perhaps?

Back
Top Bottom