I would simp vol. Kate Upton

zelda-gif-bang-rock.gif

Saw the commercial on TV a few times with my girl. Told her what I thought about Kate....and she tried to change the channel when the commercial came on again...
laugh.gif

Saw the commercial on TV a few times with my girl. Told her what I thought about Kate....and she tried to change the channel when the commercial came on again...
laugh.gif

Bro real talk, i would do some crazy *+* thangs to them tities bro. Idgaf if she got a flat booty, her face, plus her amazing rack makes up for everything. Idk why NT thinks this is an average girl, post some pics of your girls them homey

Bro real talk, i would do some crazy *+* thangs to them tities bro. Idgaf if she got a flat booty, her face, plus her amazing rack makes up for everything. Idk why NT thinks this is an average girl, post some pics of your girls them homey

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

^But wasnt she a celeb before? Or do victoria secret models not count as celebs?.... srs inquiry.

I think it was Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue. I am sure she has credentials but after Kanye is done with her, she's going to get more gassed up then ever.

Reminds me of Dave Chappelle in Killing Me Softly when he talks about effing a girl and they become famous. Haha.

@ 4:32

Back
Top Bottom