I would simp vol. Kate Upton

Originally Posted by hymen man

I might of said it before but i'll say it again...

Kate Upton >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Amber Rose

ANYONE > AMBER ROSE.

flame away.
Originally Posted by Peep Game

Co-sign with I AM THAT DUDE, she's cute with a great rack, but those Complex pics aren't even remotely sexy

Agreed on both points.

And I still don't get how people think Amber Rose is all that, let alone attractive. Her hair is shorter than mine and I have a #1 buzz. Since when were near bald girls attractive??

ANYONE > AMBER ROSE.

flame away.

Co-sign with I AM THAT DUDE, she's cute with a great rack, but those Complex pics aren't even remotely sexy

Agreed on both points.

And I still don't get how people think Amber Rose is all that, let alone attractive. Her hair is shorter than mine and I have a #1 buzz. Since when were near bald girls attractive??

its always funny to me seeing people argue about how hot girls are who wouldnt give them the time of day... especially the ones who are all like "i wouldn't smash", well first of all youre a lying @%#*%@+@!*!!, secondly what makes you think the chick would LET you smash in the first place?

its always funny to me seeing people argue about how hot girls are who wouldnt give them the time of day... especially the ones who are all like "i wouldn't smash", well first of all youre a lying @%#*%@+@!*!!, secondly what makes you think the chick would LET you smash in the first place?

Originally Posted by scshift

ANYONE > AMBER ROSE.

flame away.

Agreed on both points.

its not her hair its that mass
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

^But wasnt she a celeb before? Or do victoria secret models not count as celebs?.... srs inquiry.

I think it was Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue. I am sure she has credentials but after Kanye is done with her, she's going to get more gassed up then ever.

Reminds me of Dave Chappelle in Killing Me Softly when he talks about effing a girl and they become famous. Haha.

@ 4:32
I duno, I wouldn't really give Kanye too much credit for Kate Upton's status. She was already blowing up. It would be one thing if they were actually together, but they're not even dating so it doesn't make sense to credit him for 'making her' as some might say.
Its like when people were saying Kanye made Taylor Swift famous....umm, nah, she was already platinum and would have done so regardless. Kanye did help her, though. But giving full credit for ones success? Nah. 

Not in this case at least.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

^But wasnt she a celeb before? Or do victoria secret models not count as celebs?.... srs inquiry.

I think it was Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue. I am sure she has credentials but after Kanye is done with her, she's going to get more gassed up then ever.

Reminds me of Dave Chappelle in Killing Me Softly when he talks about effing a girl and they become famous. Haha.

@ 4:32
I duno, I wouldn't really give Kanye too much credit for Kate Upton's status. She was already blowing up. It would be one thing if they were actually together, but they're not even dating so it doesn't make sense to credit him for 'making her' as some might say.
Its like when people were saying Kanye made Taylor Swift famous....umm, nah, she was already platinum and would have done so regardless. Kanye did help her, though. But giving full credit for ones success? Nah. 

Not in this case at least.

Originally Posted by scshift

ANYONE > AMBER ROSE.

flame away.

Agreed on both points.

its not her hair its that mass
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom