I'd LOVE an XI retro + if it looked like this sample (MN)

http://www.modern-notorie...ordan-11-pantone-sample/
air-jordan-11-pantone-sample_05.jpg

Originally Posted by ChicagoLDRS

Originally Posted by Yimoney23

too plain.

They're literally the same exact shoe as a cool grey, but instead of grey they're blue....do you not like CGs?

Exactly! I really wish jordan would start releasing retro+ mids. They've basically been untouched. Aside from the og's that have been released.

Didn't think you could go wrong with an xi, but those blackouts and these blue joints just confirmed that you can.

Not bad not bad....I like baby blue on shoes and think these are 100% better than the all black. Just not an all black fan. Need another color in the mix

I thought the Pantone has lasered nubuck? If so, then these arent the Pantones.

WOULD LOVE THESE with white uppers.

baby blue patent with white uppers maybe. but if i saw these on the streets i would think they are fakes

What made the 11's a great shoe was the sharp contrast of colour or black and white of the Concords ....These just look too bland, same reason why I didn't but the CG.

Originally Posted by From Da South06

Originally Posted by ChicagoLDRS

Originally Posted by Yimoney23

too plain.

They're literally the same exact shoe as a cool grey, but instead of grey they're blue....do you not like CGs?

Exactly! I really wish jordan would start releasing retro+ mids. They've basically been untouched. Aside from the og's that have been released.

You do realize Cool Gray wasn't an OG colorway, right?

^^^^^^^^^Yep i said " basically" untouched. In other words we haven't had many Ix mids drop that were retro +. Should've clarified.

Back
Top Bottom