I'd LOVE an XI retro + if it looked like this sample (MN)

Originally Posted by ninjahood

i hate baby blue...
Even Powder IX's??
And these are ehhhh... Rather have white mesh uppers with UNC blue patent and a black sock liner. 

Originally Posted by spizike231

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

once you have all the colorways in the collection why wouldnt you want more? especially if its your favorite shoe

Exactly.Either those who dont like new colorwaysAre super conservative or dont own theOG colors yet.I got all OG colorways in 2001 and iThink some fresh colorways for the XIMids would be great.
I think JB is trying to refrain from really touching the XI mids.. they have a legacy. Messing them up and floating them around like they did w/ all those 1s colorways will probably take the lust away from the XI for some people. Idc though, as long as the colorways that they release are GOOD colorways, I'll cop and enjoy them. XIs will always have that lust and legacy to me.
pimp.gif
Well, all classic Air Jordans (except the XV) have been retroed in various new colorways.
But the XI mids only came out in CoolGrey and I don't count the DMP as a really new colorway,

as the difference the Concords are extremely minimal.

It's time to release the sample (or PE) in midnite navy upper with white patent, white midsole

and navy outsole.

I would also buy a XI with black upper, white patent, black midsole, smokey outsole

and red herring pods and red jumpman.

A retro+ of the XI will release at some point. Once JB runs out of XI cw's to release they'll invent one to make money. Loyalists will complain but the shoe will be an instant sell out even if true heads don't like the way it looks.

these sneakers look like something from customkicks.com (not a real name) but back in the day when all those fake jordan sites were poppin and people were coppin the see thru rastafarian jordan 7s for the 65.00.

Back
Top Bottom