I'd LOVE an XI retro + if it looked like this sample (MN)

roll.gif

Originally Posted by mross16

I think they would look better if they were just mid tops of the white/carolina blue low xi's

Agreed... But no matter what these are 1000x better than the all black joints. Id cop these before the blacks no doubt

They're nice people would flip for these if unc wears them .they Still can't F with the og color ways tho

This colorway reminds me of the Suzuka blue Honda s2000 that had blue interior with a bue dash. Just a too much blue. Not feeling it.

once you have all the colorways in the collection why wouldnt you want more? especially if its your favorite shoe

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

once you have all the colorways in the collection why wouldnt you want more? especially if its your favorite shoe

Exactly.Either those who dont like new colorwaysAre super conservative or dont own theOG colors yet.I got all OG colorways in 2001 and iThink some fresh colorways for the XIMids would be great.

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

Exactly.Either those who dont like new colorwaysAre super conservative or dont own theOG colors yet.I got all OG colorways in 2001 and iThink some fresh colorways for the XIMids would be great.
I think JB is trying to refrain from really touching the XI mids.. they have a legacy. Messing them up and floating them around like they did w/ all those 1s colorways will probably take the lust away from the XI for some people. Idc though, as long as the colorways that they release are GOOD colorways, I'll cop and enjoy them. XIs will always have that lust and legacy to me.
pimp.gif

^^^^ AGREED! They overdo the carolina blue on a lot of these retros nowadays. The FTLOTG 9s were whack. If theyre gonna do carolina blue, they should go back and do it the way they did the Melo 2s, Melo 12s, the low 6s, or the grey and carolina 13s.

Back
Top Bottom