Ideas on how to get back at roommates... or honestly I'm going to commit murder

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

The fact you made this thread proves you aint gonna do #$%%. You were at your peak heated level when you realized when happen and you aint react you expect to turn hard body after you calmed down?

Facts if you have enough time to think about it You are actually not gonna do a damn thing .
this
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

The fact you made this thread proves you aint gonna do #$%%. You were at your peak heated level when you realized when happen and you aint react you expect to turn hard body after you calmed down?

Facts if you have enough time to think about it You are actually not gonna do a damn thing .
this
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

oooh man, like dude said

confront them all ---check

ask them who did it ---check

get answers (the garden tool), talk to her or the mutual friend about what has to be done (fixing and payment for food)

as lame as it sounds you might want to threaten to get the police involved if they dont want to listen and settle it

(prolly aint a good idea to get physical with them, even tho you twice they size lol)

oooh man, like dude said

confront them all ---check

ask them who did it ---check

get answers (the garden tool), talk to her or the mutual friend about what has to be done (fixing and payment for food)

as lame as it sounds you might want to threaten to get the police involved if they dont want to listen and settle it

(prolly aint a good idea to get physical with them, even tho you twice they size lol)

Sounds like ur roomates are 12 or something. Take dudes toothbrush with tha funk lodged on the side of ur big toe nail.

Sounds like ur roomates are 12 or something. Take dudes toothbrush with tha funk lodged on the side of ur big toe nail.

clearly OP didn't smash any type of maid as he is speaking the tales of the duck.

Obviously he's probably jealous of a "roommate" for some reason so he turns to NT in order to get creative with a prank so his "roommate" won't find out it was him.

clearly OP should just man the #%%+ up and handle his !$!%#++ business.

Your welcome.

clearly OP didn't smash any type of maid as he is speaking the tales of the duck.

Obviously he's probably jealous of a "roommate" for some reason so he turns to NT in order to get creative with a prank so his "roommate" won't find out it was him.

clearly OP should just man the #%%+ up and handle his !$!%#++ business.

Your welcome.

Originally Posted by MOE FAB UAFA

WaveyJonesLocker wrote:

If you didn't want to derail the thread you wouldn't have mentioned it.
Quit being a woman and tell us the story

this

Alrite this is morphing into 2 threads. First off I'm gonna tape dude saying who did it, then get chicks phone number and say some nice things over the phone and use dudes sound bite against them if it escalates.
Story time:
Spoiler [+]
Wedding time, I'm one of the groomsman and I always thought that whole bridesmaid thing was a myth and all but I guess not. Shes been to my place a few times cuz she's chill with my sister, knew her since I was a youngin' all fat and with no game. During the after party I get to sippin, start getting my dance on w.e, and this chick stays coming near me, tryna make small talk, but I'm not tryna hear it cuz I'm dancin with all the 60+ y.o's like I work at chippendales. Wanna know how to win over a cute youngin is to kill it with the oldies...Parties on a beach right, and my brother, (who is still in HS was at the wedding too. He had a GF when the invitations were sent out, and broke up with her b4 the wedding. Her whole meal/room was already paid for, and they didn't want it to go to waste, so he brought his closest friend who is a dude) keeps on messin around sayin how chick keeps lookin at me and everything....I keep ignoring to make these old breezys have the time of their lives. Later on, we are all chillin out on the beach. Everyones changed by now, and I'm still in my james bond steez with the tux on the beach lookin good. She keeps puttin her hands on my shoulders talkin about how much I've grown up, I ask what room shes in and she sayin shes not stayin at the hotel and all. Theres my entrance ticket right there. The nights winding down its about 1am and shes about to take a taxi home, I went up to change and come back down to chill....on my way into the elevator, shes coming out. I said nah ur stayin with me tonight. Brought her up to the room, turn on the lights and bam...my brother is sleepin in the bed right next to us and his friends on the bed too (no @##@ I know ya'll have shared a bed with ur boy b4) Turn off the lights, get to doin our thing...and all we hear is my bro and his friend tryna hold back the most vicious of laughs. Mind you shes about half my size (6'10/11'' FTW) so im flippin her every which way gettin it in. I couldnt deal with my bro laughin so on some Pure18 steez I pick her +$! up and bring her to the bathroom where I rail her on the counter. I get out, pull that toilet seat down and sit on it...the almighty blumpkin was within my reach. Its like the holy grail of sex acts, I find its tougher to get hard while you're already #!@%%+#*, so I tried #!@%%+#* while i was already hard. She starts goin in with the jaw game, and I'm tryna force everything I have to get just a turd out so I can brag to all my boys about the blumpy. Chipotle for lunch + alcohol... I was sure I was gonna pull it off and get some lifetime achievement award....I had already pooped 2 times since lunch and the half blumpy, so all im doing is fartin right near this chicks face. Shes too drunk to notice, and im sober enough that im laughing at whats going on. Couldnt even squeeze out a little one....very dissapointed. I gave up, brought her in the shower for another round of sex/head, took a nice little shower, then back to the counter where I gave myself a patrick bateman mirror pose...epic... I was surprised by my own stamina but I coulda went another hour, and she was spent. Threw on some nike shorts and passed the hell out. Didnt see her when I woke up, didnt see her around the hotel...i consider it a win in my book, and a first-hand lesson for my brother for his future endeavors in college
pimp.gif

WaveyJonesLocker wrote:

this

Alrite this is morphing into 2 threads. First off I'm gonna tape dude saying who did it, then get chicks phone number and say some nice things over the phone and use dudes sound bite against them if it escalates.
Story time:
Spoiler [+]
Wedding time, I'm one of the groomsman and I always thought that whole bridesmaid thing was a myth and all but I guess not. Shes been to my place a few times cuz she's chill with my sister, knew her since I was a youngin' all fat and with no game. During the after party I get to sippin, start getting my dance on w.e, and this chick stays coming near me, tryna make small talk, but I'm not tryna hear it cuz I'm dancin with all the 60+ y.o's like I work at chippendales. Wanna know how to win over a cute youngin is to kill it with the oldies...Parties on a beach right, and my brother, (who is still in HS was at the wedding too. He had a GF when the invitations were sent out, and broke up with her b4 the wedding. Her whole meal/room was already paid for, and they didn't want it to go to waste, so he brought his closest friend who is a dude) keeps on messin around sayin how chick keeps lookin at me and everything....I keep ignoring to make these old breezys have the time of their lives. Later on, we are all chillin out on the beach. Everyones changed by now, and I'm still in my james bond steez with the tux on the beach lookin good. She keeps puttin her hands on my shoulders talkin about how much I've grown up, I ask what room shes in and she sayin shes not stayin at the hotel and all. Theres my entrance ticket right there. The nights winding down its about 1am and shes about to take a taxi home, I went up to change and come back down to chill....on my way into the elevator, shes coming out. I said nah ur stayin with me tonight. Brought her up to the room, turn on the lights and bam...my brother is sleepin in the bed right next to us and his friends on the bed too (no @##@ I know ya'll have shared a bed with ur boy b4) Turn off the lights, get to doin our thing...and all we hear is my bro and his friend tryna hold back the most vicious of laughs. Mind you shes about half my size (6'10/11'' FTW) so im flippin her every which way gettin it in. I couldnt deal with my bro laughin so on some Pure18 steez I pick her +$! up and bring her to the bathroom where I rail her on the counter. I get out, pull that toilet seat down and sit on it...the almighty blumpkin was within my reach. Its like the holy grail of sex acts, I find its tougher to get hard while you're already #!@%%+#*, so I tried #!@%%+#* while i was already hard. She starts goin in with the jaw game, and I'm tryna force everything I have to get just a turd out so I can brag to all my boys about the blumpy. Chipotle for lunch + alcohol... I was sure I was gonna pull it off and get some lifetime achievement award....I had already pooped 2 times since lunch and the half blumpy, so all im doing is fartin right near this chicks face. Shes too drunk to notice, and im sober enough that im laughing at whats going on. Couldnt even squeeze out a little one....very dissapointed. I gave up, brought her in the shower for another round of sex/head, took a nice little shower, then back to the counter where I gave myself a patrick bateman mirror pose...epic... I was surprised by my own stamina but I coulda went another hour, and she was spent. Threw on some nike shorts and passed the hell out. Didnt see her when I woke up, didnt see her around the hotel...i consider it a win in my book, and a first-hand lesson for my brother for his future endeavors in college
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ljlukelj

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

op she got 4 ****
laugh.gif

hahaha I see what you did there...but legit she was not fat in any sense of the phrase...just had some huge knockers...couldnt even find the nipples they were on the bottom it was insane.

Originally Posted by ljlukelj

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

op she got 4 ****
laugh.gif

hahaha I see what you did there...but legit she was not fat in any sense of the phrase...just had some huge knockers...couldnt even find the nipples they were on the bottom it was insane.

Originally Posted by bns1201

WaveyJonesLocker wrote:

this

Story time:
Spoiler [+]
pimp.gif
props on providing pic + story  

you get a basedgod hat 

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

WaveyJonesLocker wrote:

this

Story time:
Spoiler [+]
pimp.gif
props on providing pic + story  

you get a basedgod hat 

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

already got in his face. he %!+%#!* out right away and ratted on who it was. one of his friends comes in our apt a lot and she dont rly like me...ill be damned if some1 tells me not to hit a woman tho

I hope you're not letting him off the hook, because "she" did it OP. You best believe he led her to the fuse box G. I bet they sat around and laughed about it for a good hour too.

Payback ideas? Here you go...

Go get a cheap styrofoam cooler, a few huge jars of mayo from your local "buy in bulk" store and go ahead and add some huge cans of sardines and tuna to that bill. Mix all of that @*$+ up in the styrofoam cooler cover it, tape it shut, cover it with a black garbage bag, tape that shut and let it sit in your closet for a few weeks at the least...

Get a cheap paint roller and wait til he's not gonna be home for a day and do work. Paint his walls, bed and floor with that mayo and fish funk and let him come home to his newly decorated room.

I'm heartless when it comes to revenge. Go ahead and smash his girl for the hell of it. Take some pics too and wait for him to get mad again. Crush his little *+$!+ %$@ heart.

Back
Top Bottom