If a female says...(Female NT's come in too)

If she says all she hangs out with is guys, an less than three female friends, does that make her a j/o?
Got that comment from a chick today and I thought of NT, I remember some of you saying that was a red flag; I never read what female NTers had to say on thesubject.
So..is she? Why or why not?

sometimes but not always...

there are girls who hang with all girls that are JO's so i don't know where you guys get that from...

she probably one of the boys.. i know plenty of girls like that.. far from jos.
pretty much...

Originally Posted by proper english

Some do it to avoid all that female drama...

Originally Posted by kix4kix

To be honest, I think the coolest chicks have mostly guy friends.

I agree, some girls just don't enjoy the competition, jealousy and drama that comes along with girl friends. I hear about this all the time.

Depends. If she is very attractive and hangs out mostly with dudes, it could be because of the drama that comes with hanging out with women.

I think girls get jealous of other girls that have model like features since they get alot of attention. (thin, long natural hair, etc.)

If she is below a 7 and hangs with mostly dudes, I might be a bit skeptical and it could be a red flag.

Me and my boys used to kick it with this J/O back in our middle school days... Best believe trains were run

No, alot of chicks just hate hanging around females because of all the drama and stuff

Originally Posted by KL9

Originally Posted by proper english

Some do it to avoid all that female drama...
these two. i find that dudes are just easier to deal with a lot of the time and are usually more fun to hang around. overall i think it just comesdown to preferences.

I mean...it's coo and all because more than likely, she's down to Earth and thinks more like a guy. But really, the problem is the dudes. Notnecessarily her. I don't trust dudes at all around a female even remotely decent looking...even if she is a friend.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Not necessarily...

It's definitely proof that she likes attention though...

dudes who you hang out with don't give you attention. you could have a vagina on your forehead and it wouldn't matter.

Originally Posted by Late80s

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

Not necessarily...

It's definitely proof that she likes attention though...

dudes who you hang out with don't give you attention. you could have a vagina on your forehead and it wouldn't matter.

thats true...you could be on your !$*@ in your best outfit and dudes wouldn't look twice at you
laugh.gif

yall chicks are oblivious...... cause if a dude is hanging out with you, not every dude but most are tryna smash...might not show it at first, might give it afew months or wait it out, but its in the back of any straight mans head.

don't get me wrong i have a lot of female friends but sometimes it's nice to be friends with guys.

men in general have less pretense, girls can be kinda fake.
also a lot of females don't really understand my sense of humor which is really dry humor/ sarcastic. they also typically don't like the same musicthat i do.
girls are way too dramatic in general. they overreact about everything i'm like ugh just get over it.

most of my close guy friends have girlfriends and are really respectful and just give me advice. so that doesnt mean that a girl is a jumpoff just because ofwhat gender her friends are.

but i mean it can go both ways.. a girl can have guys that are just friends... or her guy friends could be guys she dated and then friendzoned ... or they canbe guys that she hooks up with on the regular or when she is drunk

in the end, it all depends on what kind of person she is, you can't really generalize.

I had a friend who used to be like this. Now she hangs out with the girls, but I still feel like she loves to crave attention from men at times. She is not atomboy, and is actually a girly girl. She is really a beautiful girl though. She used to hang out with more men than woman because she hated the drama that wasassociated with her friends who were girls. But, as with her guy friends, they were mostly ones who liked her and had a thing for her, ones that want to getwith her, or ones she had a past fling with.

Back
Top Bottom