If a female says...(Female NT's come in too)

I used to hang out with more guys than girls, but lately, its evened out a little more. I still like hanging out with the guys more than the girls with theexeption of a few of my girls just because they usually dont bring any drama. the only drama i have EVER dealt with is their girlfriends not liking themhanging out with me but in then end, Im not hooking up with them or anything like that, so i feel like their chicks have no business worrying about me or whatim doing.

I also like they way guys act compared to girls. there's no cattiness/petty issues/arguing/ talking trash behind each others backs, etc that there is in afemale group. plus, im into sports and video games and there are only 1 or 2 of my girlfriends that are also so my guy friends are there to hit up the bar towatch the Pistons games or chill at the house and play some call of duty.

i have female friends that i don't want to smash, but that's because i'm not attracted to them.

i use my female friends as liasons to smash their friends. they put a good word in, and i take advantage.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

yall chicks are oblivious...... cause if a dude is hanging out with you, not every dude but most are tryna smash...might not show it at first, might give it a few months or wait it out, but its in the back of any straight mans head.
True...BUT...

Girls are grimey by nature...(so many females tell me this) so they just choose to hang w/guys...
I have a lot of female friends who I haven't tried to beat...
Though it may be in my head...I wouldn't cross that line...

Originally Posted by QueensFinest101

it could also mean every guy is trying to bag her and she friends zones them lol

but yeah she probably is just a cool chick.

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom